It's Over (1 Viewer)

skybluealan

Pressley blaming the loanee's and out of contract player's, fan's throwing beer over the CEO, playing out of Coventry with no home support, RIP Coventry.

coop

Sp is just looking for excuses the only people to blame are our owners simple as that. Tim nice but dim must of shit himself today and im pleased because they think no one gives a fuck

Samo

Pressley blaming the loanee's and out of contract player's, fan's throwing beer over the CEO, playing out of Coventry with no home support, RIP Coventry.

Get a fucking grip man!

lordsummerisle

Are most of our fans that come round here sitting at home on their own, drinking a bottle of wine and blubbing over the DVD of Love Actually, whilst looking at a photo of the Ricoh and singing "All by myself"?

Astute

Are most of our fans that come round here sitting at home on their own, drinking a bottle of wine and blubbing over the DVD of Love Actually, whilst looking at a photo of the Ricoh and singing "All by myself"?

Or going to Northampton and singing the same.

bigfatronssba

Would anyone disagree with the statement that professional football in Coventry is dead?

Sky Blue Pete

It is so frustrating. Surely there is something that can be done! Can I think of it? No.
The whole situation is completely bizzare. One game this season for me, miss the sport so much

Astute

Would anyone disagree with the statement that professional football in Coventry is dead?

Not yet. Depends on how Nuneaton do and where they end up playing next season if they do get promoted and choose the Ricoh whilst their own ground is sorted.

Sterling Archer

I think if the club did go under and cease to exist it would be a good thing for 75% of the posters on here. The suicide rate in Coventry would certainly go down, unless of course people don't literally mean what they say on here.

skybluefred

I think if the club did go under and cease to exist it would be a good thing for 75% of the posters on here. The suicide rate in Coventry would certainly go down, unless of course people don't literally mean what they say on here.

Let sisu and the not fit for purpose FL/FA do there worst, Coventry Football Club will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes.
Coventry folk do not give in to bully boy tactic's--they will survive.

blueflint

when will you doubters learn that the sky blues in the current situation are dead

Users who are viewing this thread