It's time to distress SISU as owners and let the club go under and start afresh (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

If they have no fans the club will simply go under and not be able to afford any team under FFP.

I would rather starve the club under SISU ownership and let it go under.

Then start fresh from whichever league with the real fans and proper owners with coventry at heart.

I don't care which league we start again in.

The club belongs to the fans... the club is nothing without the fans

PUSB

Flying Fokker

Brave step to take but it seems like one of the only options left now. Plus we may just get an owner who wants to go on the journey as well.

Why was Pressley talking as if this was a done deal from the day we went into admin, would that be because it was a done deal Mr Appleton? Was the delay because Scumsu were not the highest bidder in the first round?

I don't expect an honest answer just the Scumsu company line.

Bluegloucester

If they have no fans the club will simply go under and not be able to afford any team under FFP.

Then start fresh from whichever league with the real fans and proper owners with coventry at heart.

PUSB
Then get behind @NotOnePennyMore

theferret

Do you think starting a new club at the very bottom is easier than forcing SISU to sell the current one to new owners?

If we play at the Ricoh next season the new club thing will not take off. Play in Walsall for an extended period and it could gain momentum - but nothing could be done before the start of the 2014/15 season, by which time SISU might be long gone anyway.

AFCCOVENTRY

Do you think starting a new club at the very bottom is easier than forcing SISU to sell the current one to new owners?

If we play at the Ricoh next season the new club thing will not take off. Play in Walsall for an extended period and it could gain momentum - but nothing could be done before the start of the 2014/15 season, by which time SISU might be long gone anyway.

For me it's all about getting rid of sisu as quickly as possible be it at the Ricoh or Walsall.

I want a fresh start. The fans have been butchered by all of this.

RegTheDonk

Trouble is ferret, SISU are in it for the "long haul", blinkered Tim has given us his 3 year plan, I don't think they are too bothered if we end up in the conference as long as they can hold someone to ransom for the name CCFC. It will take a lot of £M for them to sell, doubt anyone is prepared to stump up what they would want. No, I don't know the amount but if they reckon they've put in £45M it would be at least that...and thats even before you add the new stadium build.

Like a few others, its either CCFC without SISU or AFCCFC for me.

Not one penny more

Steve.B50

PUSB

Agreed, distress Sapalla, she pays the wages, she lets Fisher be the front man while she is a shadow, get under skin.

Sky Blue Harry H

Trouble is ferret, SISU are in it for the "long haul", blinkered Tim has given us his 3 year plan, I don't think they are too bothered if we end up in the conference as long as they can hold someone to ransom for the name CCFC. It will take a lot of £M for them to sell, doubt anyone is prepared to stump up what they would want. No, I don't know the amount but if they reckon they've put in £45M it would be at least that...and thats even before you add the new stadium build.

Like a few others, its either CCFC without SISU or AFCCFC for me.

I'm with you 100% on this - I'm just praying that SISU have an - as yet - undeclared shorter term plan that involves them selling and going (you can but dream!)

Not one penny more

I'm with you 100% on this - I'm just praying that SISU have an - as yet - undeclared shorter term plan that involves them selling and going (you can but dream!)

Sky Blue Harry H

The club has gone, its been hijacked by a hedge fund ! The Sky Blues have been killed !

Agree it's been hijacked - badly wounded - but fans love nothing better than a challenge. I think a lot of fans are waiting to see what SISU's next move is (where we play, new ground, will they sell?) Once that becomes clear (er), hoping that fans can organise themselves with a response. The not going (especially outside Cov) is the easiest (?), but the threat of a breakaway club would be interesting = suspect that is the one thing that would actually force a quicker sale by SISU, for fear of value falling:confused:

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree it's been hijacked - badly wounded - but fans love nothing better than a challenge. I think a lot of fans are waiting to see what SISU's next move is (where we play, new ground, will they sell?) Once that becomes clear (er), hoping that fans can organise themselves with a response. The not going (especially outside Cov) is the easiest (?), but the threat of a breakaway club would be interesting = suspect that is the one thing that would actually force a quicker sale by SISU, for fear of value falling:confused:

I have no idea what is convincing them that things are going to get better under their tenure. There were interested parties ready to take the club off their hands but no, let's keep chucking more money down a failed venture.

mrbluesky87

I'm in for starting a new club. It's maybe what this City needs. If this does gather momentum, we need to get a new trust together for the new club and get hundreds, if not thousands of members on board. NOT ONE PENNY MORE.

@richh87

For me it's all about getting rid of sisu as quickly as possible be it at the Ricoh or Walsall.

I want a fresh start. The fans have been butchered by all of this.

We have, and anyone on here who says otherwise is a complete lying arsehole.

RegTheDonk

So, the aim of this 'protest' is to force the club to go under?

No, it is to "refuse to provide any revenue of any kind to the club whilst SISU remain owners. No tickets, no replica shirts, nothing until SISU leave the club and all associated companies"

mark82

Agree. Looking like new club time. It won't be for everyone I know but I personally have had enough.

Would be interesting to see a trust vote on forming an official Phoenix club. Could then maybe reclaim name/history etc eventually. Guess this is unlikely to happen though.

There is no happy future for CCFC under SISU. We therefore have no choice but to vote with our feet.

Sick Boy

Maybe that would be for the best. That way the fans could reclaim the club even if it meant starting at a lower level.

Considering that a lot of fans only turn out for 'the big games', what makes you think they are going to go along and watch non-league football?

skyblue.boycie

I want a fresh start but not as AFC Sky Blues. I want a fresh start with new owners that will give at least a bit of hope of us all seeing a team that will be able to compete and have a chance to mount a challenge to get out of this league. I long for that day but while Sisu are here I won't spend a penny more. I've just had my uttermost fill of this scum that prevails over our club.

J

Jack Griffin

Letting them go on against the wishes of the majority of the fans can't be contemplated, SISU have to be chased out of town.

mark82

I want a fresh start but not as AFC Sky Blues. I want a fresh start with new owners that will give at least a bit of hope of us all seeing a team that will be able to compete and have a chance to mount a challenge to get out of this league. I long for that day but while Sisu are here I won't spend a penny more. I've just had my uttermost fill of this scum that prevails over our club.

Think that is what we would all want in reality.

skybluebeduff

It's time for this idea to come into fruition, what choice are we being left with??? It's time to distress SISU NOW!!

Users who are viewing this thread