Transfer Rumour James Garner (2 Viewers)

The Reverend Skyblue

great opportunity for a bit of nonsense for people of a certain age

View attachment 16652
It must make us older posters feel really old, when we have to explain what the Rockford files were to the younger ones, I know it makes me feel ancient.
I loved the Rockford files, though you knew every week he was either going to cock it up first but then still find his man/women and solve the case. Loved his car too

skyblueusername

It must make us older posters feel really old, when we have to explain what the Rockford files were to the younger ones, I know it makes me feel ancient.
I loved the Rockford files, though you knew every week he was either going to cock it up first but then still find his man/women and solve the case. Loved his car too
I loved the theme music, it would be great to see him run out to that on his debut.

Skybluedownunder

Alan Nixon confirmed our interest as sheaf deal is taking forever

Will be an unreal signing if we get Garner. I honestly don’t think this Walsh deal is going to happen. we’ve not heard anything to suggest it will and if Bristol was to sell him you’d think they’d publicise it to get bigger bids seeming as he was probably one of the best players in league 1 last year so for me Garner is the next best option, would much rather Garner than Sheaf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

Will be an unreal signing if we get Garner. I honestly don’t think this Walsh deal is going to happen. we’ve not heard anything to suggest it will and if Bristol was to sell him you’d think they’d publicise it to get bigger bids seeming as he was probably one of the best players in league 1 last year so for me Garner is the next best option, would much rather Garner than Sheaf

Sheaf would be ours though. Either would be good.

Skybluedownunder

If he isn't plan b I assume sheaf is better?

Garner is by far better. Garner is very very highly rated by Man Utd, played about 7 games last season, Ole compares his to Carrick. Scores plenty of goals too in the U23’s etc. Has about 7 clubs in for him. Only loan possible

Sheaf on the other hand was highly regarded by Wenger, had injuries and set him back and then had a season at Doncaster, didn’t blow the world away and nobody else in for him other than us. It’s no longer clear if it is a loan or permanent as both have been discussed.

rhino1002

When I think if James garner I think Brett maverick how old does that make me

Users who are viewing this thread