James Maddison (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

You mean the more money sisu get
Ah come on, we all know they are shite owners but you can't say Robins hasn't been backed. Just shit luck the wage money went on Andreu who the got crocked.

Anyhow even if the % of dosh made from Wilson/Maddison sell ons does just go to sisu thats less they have to make from selling Baliss etc

Grendel

Good job we got a stonking pile of cash for him when we flogged him at the first opportunity, which enabled us to reinvest and ultimately progress as a club. Fair play Fisher.

Allowed us to offer Haynes a new contract - what’s the beef?

Hobo

Hat-trick away from home, what a player!!

Two penalties and an average shot that should have been saved and his team still lost. He is doing well but needs another season in the Championship in my opinion. He isn't bossing games from midfield yet so still needs to develop to earn that big transfer.

rupert_bear

Two penalties and an average shot that should have been saved and his team still lost. He is doing well but needs another season in the Championship in my opinion. He isn't bossing games from midfield yet so still needs to develop to earn that big transfer.
Playing with better players he’ll thrive

PVA

He's one of the best players in the Championship and is ready to make the step up to the Premier League.

Terry Gibson's perm

It will be difficult for him if he goes to a top club he might not get much game time and if he goes to a team lower down he will be seen as a luxury player

Evo1883

I imagine we will see him in the England setup within 2 years , lots of talent and potential to keep improving at a higher level

Super Graham Withey

Maybe the more money SISU get, the more likely they’ll piss off.
Exactly.
He'll get his move to the Premiership in the summer. How he performs in the Premiership (I think he will do very well) will probably dictate how long we're stuck with SISU.

Adge

Exactly.

He'll get his move to the Premiership in the summer. How he performs in the Premiership (I think he will do very well) will probably dictate how long we're stuck with SISU.
Premiership? Has he taken up Rugby or off to the top flight in Scotland?

Hobo

He's one of the best players in the Championship and is ready to make the step up to the Premier League.

It didn't look like it against Chelsea. I have nothing against him, I think he is a great talent and fair play to him he has developed since leaving us. He made the most of his loan at Aberdeen and used that experience to establish himself in the Norwich first team. I still think he would benefit from another season or half a season in the Championship.
I always thought his choice to go to Norwich was a good one; traditionally a football playing club. His next move is crucial, it is not just a move up but finding the right club for him.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think he has an outside chance of making the World Cup squad, there will be championship players in it.

I really do not see that. He is having a good season but there are plenty playing at a higher level regularly ahead of him. It might happen in time but it's too early for England and the world cup.

His next move has to be to a club where he plays regularly. Somewhere like spurs or Chelsea are not it. The biggest factor in his improvement this season is playing with better players regularly. No good to him sitting on the bench or playing u23.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread