January Transfer Window (3 Viewers)

rexo87

Cardiff signing Hugill and Surridge should see them safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bertola

Not gunna lie I’d bloody love us to have a Swansea clearance sale and take Liam Walsh & Jamie Paterson while we are at it seeming as they are dropping their wage bill… start preparing for life without Hamer and O’Hare and the ideal replacements to freshen things up.

Wonder why Walsh ain’t getting game time at Swansea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He came on for them on Saturday. First time he's featured since 6th November

Bugsy

fucking hell Bournemouth signing Nat Philipps and want Nico Williams hope it ends in tears the wankers

stupot07

Not gunna lie I’d bloody love us to have a Swansea clearance sale and take Liam Walsh & Jamie Paterson while we are at it seeming as they are dropping their wage bill… start preparing for life without Hamer and O’Hare and the ideal replacements to freshen things up.

Wonder why Walsh ain’t getting game time at Swansea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can only put it down to the fact he obviously isn't good enough to get in their team. He was class for us, but that was in league one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

city executive Martin Reeves dropped a bombshell the other week when he revealed the club had turned down significant bids. CT proof readers need sacking.

Evo1883

Signing coming
Please be good
giphy.gif

Greggs

A few clubs sniffing around one of our top players, not the petulant one or the one that can't shoot though. Interesting to see how the club responds. Sheaf to Crystal Palace anyone?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Anyone got a full list of who has gone out in this window? I know a lot of it is ´dead wood´, but to only bring one player in is a bit sad. It is such a good opportunity this season.

Users who are viewing this thread