January Transfer Window (6 Viewers)

SSB

And then spent more yep as the season has gone on but I don’t expect anyone to take my word

Spent more on what?

We hardly broke the bank on bringing players in, in the summer. All bar Sheaf and Gyokeres were loans/frees and I can imagine the Sheaf fee was already pre-budgeted.

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins rarely buys players he doesn't need in the January window. We needed a lb and got one. He wont bring in a CAM if he doesn't think it'll improve us. I'm sure he'd rather save the dosh for next season.

More like he got laughed out the room for even discussing some extra funds

Skyblue_CP

Robins rarely buys players he doesn't need in the January window. We needed a lb and got one. He wont bring in a CAM if he doesn't think it'll improve us. I'm sure he'd rather save the dosh for next season.
I highly doubt if Robins was offered funds to use this window he would be like "Nah it's ok Joy save that for the summer" You can always improve.

speedie87

Anyone know much about Jephcott at Plymouth?
Always watch the goals from lower leagues and think he’s quite young and scorers most weeks....

Grendel

Anyone know much about Jephcott at Plymouth?
Always watch the goals from lower leagues and think he’s quite young and scorers most weeks....

It won’t be in big Dave’s budget he set in July

rexo87

Just seen a rumour on Twitter than Maatsen might be recalled and sent to Antwerp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Daves got hamer trapped in his car and his driving him to as many clubs as he can to see who will make the offer we can’t refuse.

I bet u a grand he isn't...PUSB

Bugsy

Grendel

Haha I would take u up on that offer Grendull let me know

the person who originally suggested this is more Darren Van Day than David Haye

Briles

We won't sign anyone and walker will score a brace tonight. Armageddon

JAM See

Bright (pre-window) - axed
Pask - loan
Drysdale - loan
Hilsner - loan
Walker - loan
Jobello - contract mutually terminated
Rowe - loan
Dacosta - loan
Have we got a team to play Hull tomorrow?

oldfiver

If we don't get another one in God help us if we get an injury from now till end of season 🙏.
......PUSB

What would happen if "the one" was injured or covid? Would you gamble on an outside chance of getting into the top six and then winning 3 rounds- especially when you see the other teams around.

Mboro brought on 2 new players Saturday to try and get promotion- their wages bill was £21m before they arrived

Users who are viewing this thread