Jason Scotland (the fake?) tweets again...... (1 Viewer)

Platt_The_Donkey

"Coventry today hopes goes all well bit scared...."

:thinking about:

skybluesam1994

He's just done posted again,

'Sorry to say deal went through but can tell you Coventry fans Steven Ireland was at ground some youngster from Norwich'

Does this mean he has signed or has the deal fallen through? Obviously not true that we're signing Ireland, he must be on at least 20 k p/w. And I presume the Norwich youngster is Cody Mcdonald so he obviously hasn't signed for MK Dons yet. If we sign Scotland and Mcdonald I think Duke will be on his way to Boro.

Has gotta be a fake though

http://twitter.com/#!/Scotty_Jay79

andyboy81

Was it the Steven Ireland bit that gave him away?? The absolute :censored:!
Surely if your planning on being a WUM they would have picked someone a little more believable. Just getting annoying that we are officially a running joke within British football at the moment.

The CableGuy

1900: FOOTBALL: BBC Sport understands Blackpool and Coventry are believed to be interested in signing Ipswich striker Jason Scotland. :thinking about:

JulianDarbyFTW

I have the inside track on this one, direct from the horses mouth - well a text from him to one of the wags where I work. CCFC are interested, but he's definately not. I'm not sure why I'm posting this because no-one will believe me, but hey-ho.

Users who are viewing this thread