Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Bullshit, my mate has just been to get a Chicago Bulls jacket from Shambles and saw him there.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'll hold my hand up for being a boring fart, but @Nick do we need a sub forum 'just joking, or some such' for inane threads like this, which are simply 'p*ssing about threads, and clog up the forum? P.S, I love you really @Greggs , but during a time when we are looking for genuine rumours, this stuff just grates. One thing putting it in as a post, but starting a thread - nooooo!

Greggs

I'll hold my hand up for being a boring fart, but @Nick do we need a sub forum ;just joking, or some such' for inane threads like this, which are simply 'p*ssing about threads, and clog up the forum? P.S, I love you really @Greggs , but during a time when we are looking for genuine rumours, this stuff just grates. One thing putting it in as a post, but starting a thread - nooooo!
That's why I do it. Once the window closes I'll go back in my box.

torchomatic

torchomatic

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sharp and now Lingard, this place just gets funnier and funnier.

Star Trek Lol GIF

Alkhen

I'll hold my hand up for being a boring fart, but @Nick do we need a sub forum 'just joking, or some such' for inane threads like this, which are simply 'p*ssing about threads, and clog up the forum? P.S, I love you really @Greggs , but during a time when we are looking for genuine rumours, this stuff just grates. One thing putting it in as a post, but starting a thread - nooooo!
Nah we just need those Twitter style warning pop ups for certain users which point out it's fake news.

Greggs = Fantasy BS for lols

GIMOC = Believes in chemtrails so take with a vat of salt

Grendel

I think he’s probably not in an especially healthy state mentally in all seriousness

Greggs

I think he’s probably not in an especially healthy state mentally in all seriousness
Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

Have used this place as a way of dumping negativity recently, didn't realise it was so obvious. It's difficult being nice all the time in the real world. I understand I can be a bit toxic on here, I don't mean anything by it, it's just solely an outlet and a bit of a coping mechanism.

Grendel

Have used this place as a way of dumping negativity recently, didn't realise it was so obvious. It's difficult being nice all the time in the real world. I understand I can be a bit toxic on here, I don't mean anything by it, it's just solely an outlet and a bit of a coping mechanism.

It’s hardly toxic behaviour I wouldn’t bother about that

It’s fairly obvious to me yes

I’m not sure in truth if a forum such as this probably is a great way to do it - or if it is it might be better to express somehow the issues of concern

Or if it’s genuinely serious enough in your view so consider a short trial period of CBT to see if it works at all

shmmeee

1692050632023.jpeg

shmmeee

It’s hardly toxic behaviour I wouldn’t bother about that

It’s fairly obvious to me yes

I’m not sure in truth if a forum such as this probably is a great way to do it - or if it is it might be better to express somehow the issues of concern

Or if it’s genuinely serious enough in your view so consider a short trial period of CBT to see if it works at all

Im not sure torturing his cock and balls is a healthy way to deal with this.

Ccfcisparks

We will grant you VIP access to the front of the Saddlebrains queue mate to chill you out

fernandopartridge

Carry on mate

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

You don't

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Your right hes on ignore. Actually feel sorry for the class clown looking fir attention in a football forum with his constant shite.

Thank god I wont see the utter bullshit that the CLOWN osts anymore.

It's time I wont ever get back though.

Users who are viewing this thread