Jesus banner after the game (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I'm not a big fan of any religion to be honest, neither am I a fan of bigots whatever their religion.

Having lived in Brighton and Hove for 10 of the last 15 years, I'd be a bit of a strange homophobe.
I’m atheist and couldn’t give a toss about religion but there is no doubt that liberals these days are hypocrites .
They back the very people that are against almost everything they should stand for .
It’s fucking weird

clint van damme

I’m atheist and couldn’t give a toss about religion but there is no doubt that liberals these days are hypocrites .
They back the very people that are against almost everything they should stand for .
It’s fucking weird

I suggest you watch the Adam Curtis film Bitter Lake if you want to know about the enabling of Militant Islam and the hypocrisy that goes with it.

Evo1883

I suggest you watch the Adam Curtis film Bitter Lake if you want to know about the enabling of Militant Islam and the hypocrisy that goes with it.

We all know what has enabled militant Islam in the last 30 years .
Saying Islam has only been a problem for 30 years is also pretty laughable .
Ask the Hindus in India what Islam did before the British arrived

Sick Boy

It’s fucking weird

There are liberals across the political spectrum, I've not heard of anyone defending bigots from the mainstream parties.

clint van damme

We all know what has enabled militant Islam in the last 30 years .
Saying Islam has only been a problem for 30 years is also pretty laughable .
Ask the Hindus in India what Islam did before the British arrived

We're not talking about 30 years and I'm well aware that militant Islam existed well before that.
It defeated Britains first incursion into Afghanistan. But this film explains what triggered it's rise and rapid expansion. It wasn't a few right on liberals.
As for India pre partition, I don't think anyone has the right to claim the moral high ground to some of the goings on over there.

Sick Boy

Neither were the ottomans , neither was ghengis khan and the mongols , the Romans , the Germanic tribes the zulus .
Nasty white people eh lol

You're comparing relatively modern history with people from thousands of years ago.

Sick Boy

Thousands of years lol , fuck me all of these empires ended within the last 7-800 years apart from the Germanic tribes
The Ottoman Empire 1922

You're still comparing relatively modern history to events going towards a thousand years ago.

There are scumbags amongst all people and all humans are capable of carrying out vile acts of barbarity.

Evo1883

You're still comparing relatively modern history to events going towards a thousand years ago.
Not really , the goings on of the ottomans was in line with the British empire .
Either way many empires have shaped and formed the world we have today , the British empire believe it or not were far more civilised than many empires before it

Evo1883

Either way I’m lost on this whole thing now , went from Muslim councillors to the British empire .

Sick Boy

Not really , the goings on of the ottomans was in line with the British empire .
Either way many empires have shaped and formed the world we have today , the British empire believe it or not were far more civilised than many empires before it

Like hoarding people into concentration camps and massacres?

hill83

I'm 100% anti religion, it's all a load of nonsense and should have no place in politics or schools in any shape or form in my opinion, but I'm not anti people.
So I've got no issue with Muslims, I've got muslim mates, I just think they believe nonsense, same goes for all religious people.

I'm also a raging leftie. Just don't like religion.

lifeskyblue

bd6272d173968909850ae72ea4a2e0d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

The only people I don't like are carling drinkers, oh and racists. I hear racist shit all the time being mixed black/white but looking white and you get one chance. Actually you don't even get one chance.

hill83

bd6272d173968909850ae72ea4a2e0d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even call myself an atheist. I'm just a bloke. Why should I classify myself based on something I don't believe in. I don't believe in dragons either.*

*dragons are real

Otis

I'm 100% anti religion, it's all a load of nonsense and should have no place in politics or schools in any shape or form in my opinion, but I'm not anti people.
So I've got no issue with Muslims, I've got muslim mates, I just think they believe nonsense, same goes for all religious people.

I'm also a raging leftie. Just don't like religion.
I'm left wing too, but never, ever recognise myself from the descriptions of left wingers on here.

What else? All Scotsmen are mean? All Scousers are benefit cheats, all Brummies are thick and all traffic wardens are wankers?

Doesn't half make me chuckle all this labeling of people on here and the extreme conclusion jumping.

giphy.gif

Evo1883

Look , I’m guessing this Muslim is an islamophobe too , we can nit pick but there are Muslims who are deeply concerned about the mentality within the religion and the extremism it breeds .
There are also muslims who want to adopt more “progressive “ attitudes but can’t .
This bloke gets it

Sky Blue Pete

Not a chance

Sick Boy

Look , I’m guessing this Muslim is an islamophobe too , we can nit pick but there are Muslims who are deeply concerned about the mentality within the religion and the extremism it breeds .
There are also muslims who want to adopt more “progressive “ attitudes but can’t .
This bloke gets it

The Muslims that I know find the actions of extremists abhorrent. You mentioned Blair causing the death of thousands of people earlier, so you obviously get it that this probably contributed to fuelling extremism as well.

Users who are viewing this thread