Jesus banner after the game (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

you could be sat right next to me without even knowing it.
giphy.gif

oucho

I'd rather stay thanks! If anything, just to piss you off. Just think, next Saturday against Barnsley, you could be sat right next to me without even knowing it. Imagine that! Rubbing shoulders with a raging racist like me! Fancy that!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So when does this Islamic takeover take effect?

Sick Boy

The hair loss or the loss of your group?

Seriously i first saw 'Ricoh Jesus' when were in the championship top 6 under Boothroyd. If anything symbolises our fall since that time more than Jesus going bald, then I can't think of it.

I remember that season as it was probably the only time I've seen us win at Sheffield United, I think King made his debut that day.

pastythegreat

So when does this Islamic takeover take effect?
It's already started. It started the day that people started becoming offended when people questioned Islam.
You can say what you like about Christianity.
Nobody cares about Judaism (you can be the leader of a party in 2018 and openly hate Jews).
Hindu? Sikh? So what? That's old news.
You can sing Jesus give us a song at somebody with long hair, imagine singing Allah give us a song at an Asian at the Ricoh?!?!
Then there's Charlie Hebdo, they drew a picture FFS. They even invented a new word for people that speak I'll of Islam. ISLAMAPHOBE. There's no word for people who take the piss out of Jesus or you don't call people Hinduaphobe? There is ONE religion people are shit scared of questioning?!?! It's fucking embarrassing. It's like saying I believe in Santa, and if you take the piss you'll go to hell and I'll honour kill you to send you there quicker.
Then take our Muslim Mayor of London who thinks dying in Muslim terror attacks is "part and parcel of living in a big city"! No it isn't you clown. Sitting in rush hour traffic is. Not being constantly on edge from some fucking nut job.
A Lee Rigby memorial in Woolwich? Where is it? There isn't one. Why? Because the council are petrified of offending the local Muslim community.
Lenient sentences, only a few weeks ago an 18yo Muslim male was given a suspended sentence for RAPING a 13yo white girl because his teachings of Islam thought him no different.
Ridiculous sentences. A man is sentenced to 12 months in prison for "hate crimes" for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosques front door.

martcov

It's already started. It started the day that people started becoming offended when people questioned Islam.
Nobody cares about Judaism (you can be the leader of a party in 2018 and openly hate Jews).
You can sing Jesus give us a song at somebody with long hair, imagine singing Allah give us a song at an Asian at the Ricoh?!?!
Then there's Charlie Hebdo, they drew a picture FFS. They even invented a new word for people that speak I'll of Islam. ISLAMAPHOBE. There's no word for people who take the piss out of Jesus or you don't call people Hinduaphobe? There is ONE religion people are shit scared of questioning?!?! It's fucking embarrassing. It's like saying I believe in Santa, and if you take the piss you'll go to hell and I'll honour kill you to send you there quicker.
Then take our Muslim Mayor of London who thinks dying in Muslim terror attacks is "part and parcel of living in a big city"! No it isn't you clown. Sitting in rush hour traffic is. Not being constantly on edge from some fucking nut job.
A Lee Rigby memorial in Woolwich? Where is it? There isn't one. Why? Because the council are petrified of offending the local Muslim community.
Lenient sentences, only a few weeks ago an 18yo Muslim male was given a suspended sentence for RAPING a 13yo white girl because his teachings of Islam thought him no different.
Ridiculous sentences. A man is sentenced to 12 months in prison for "hate crimes" for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosques front door.

Christians have been offended for centuries. It is not so long ago they were up in arms about the „Life of Brian“. In the USA they have killed abortion doctors and they don’t care for gays ( here too ). They used to be on the ‚watch‘ committee in Cov deciding which films we were allowed to see or how many Discos were licensed in the city. Organisations such as Pegida proclaim to be protecting the Christians. Their leaders are pretty offensive and, as we saw, in Chemnitz, their followers gave some dark skinned, probably Muslim, passers by a good kicking.

Khan said terror attacks.. not muslim terror attacks, and he is unfortunately right. No one makes a terror attack in small towns. Although right wingers burn down refugee accommodation all over the place.

As to your court cases, I don’t know the circumstances justifying the sentences. I don’t know the cases.

pastythegreat

Christians have been offended for centuries. It is not so long ago they were up in arms about the „Life of Brian“. In the USA they have killed abortion doctors and they don’t care for gays ( here too ). They used to be on the ‚watch‘ committee in Cov deciding which films we were allowed to see or how many Discos were licensed in the city. Organisations such as Pegida proclaim to be protecting the Christians. Their leaders are pretty offensive and, as we saw, in Chemnitz, their followers gave some dark skinned, probably Muslim, passers by a good kicking.

Khan said terror attacks.. not muslim terror attacks, and he is unfortunately right. No one makes a terror attack in small towns. Although right wingers burn down refugee accommodation all over the place.

As to your court cases, I don’t know the circumstances justifying the sentences. I don’t know the cases.
I never said Christians never go offended. I said nobody gave a shit if they were offended. When was the last time anybody (apart from another Christian) jumped to the defence of an offended Christian? Yet you offend a Muslim and 50% of the country jump to their defence and call you a racist islamaphobe.
I'm also not saying Christianity isn't as barbaric as any other religion. They're all the same. They're all from the dark ages and outraged. But my point is you can (and you just clearly did) raise and discuss all things bad about Christianity. Yet as soon as I bad mouthed Islam, 4 or 5 people (You, Oucho, USSkyblue, nothernwisdom. All of which I'm not assuming are Muslim or practice Islam) ALL jumped to it's defence to have a pop at me.

This is the news article on the rape case

An 18-year-old man in the U.K. who raped a 13-year-old girl was spared a prison sentence by Nottingham Crown Court after he claimed that his Muslim upbringing did not teach him to respect women."Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters," Judge Michael Stokes said when handing Adil Rashid a suspended sentence.

Rashid claimed in his defense that he met his 13-year-old victim through Facebook and the two exchanged messages for two months, before they met up in Nottingham. The teen admitted to having sex with the girl, but said that he was not aware that the activity was illegal and constituted rape, because he was raised with a Muslim education and was not aware of the law.

The Daily Mail reported that such crimes usually result in a four- to seven-year prison sentence, but because the judge deemed that Rashid was "passive" and "lacking assertiveness," it would be unwise to send him to haul because it might cause him "more damage than good."

The 13-year-old girl, who was not named, confessed to having a sexual encounter with the man to a school friend, who informed one of her teachers. This eventually led to Rashid's arrest.

In court, the 18-year-old said that he received his education at an Islamic school within the U.K., and had "little experience of women." The school, which also could not be named, apparently taught him that "women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground."

The man claims that he found out that his actions were illegal only after a family member told him so.

Judge Stokes initially said that Rashid "must have known it was illegal, unless he was going round with his eyes shut," but defense lawyer Laban Leake successfully argued that his client had a "degree of sexual naivety."
The Sun added that Rashid also said the girl had "tempted" him into sex and that he later said that he felt bad for his actions.

"I accept this was a case where the girl was quite willing to have sexual activity with you. But the law is there to protect young girls, even though they are perfectly happy to engage in sexual activity," Stokes concluded.

martcov

I never said Christians never go offended. I said nobody gave a shit if they were offended. When was the last time anybody (apart from another Christian) jumped to the defence of an offended Christian? Yet you offend a Muslim and 50% of the country jump to their defence and call you a racist islamaphobe.
I'm also not saying Christianity isn't as barbaric as any other religion. They're all the same. They're all from the dark ages and outraged. But my point is you can (and you just clearly did) raise and discuss all things bad about Christianity. Yet as soon as I bad mouthed Islam, 4 or 5 people (You, Oucho, USSkyblue, nothernwisdom. All of which I'm not assuming are Muslim or practice Islam) ALL jumped to it's defence to have a pop at me.

This is the news article on the rape case

An 18-year-old man in the U.K. who raped a 13-year-old girl was spared a prison sentence by Nottingham Crown Court after he claimed that his Muslim upbringing did not teach him to respect women."Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters," Judge Michael Stokes said when handing Adil Rashid a suspended sentence.

Rashid claimed in his defense that he met his 13-year-old victim through Facebook and the two exchanged messages for two months, before they met up in Nottingham. The teen admitted to having sex with the girl, but said that he was not aware that the activity was illegal and constituted rape, because he was raised with a Muslim education and was not aware of the law.

The Daily Mail reported that such crimes usually result in a four- to seven-year prison sentence, but because the judge deemed that Rashid was "passive" and "lacking assertiveness," it would be unwise to send him to haul because it might cause him "more damage than good."

The 13-year-old girl, who was not named, confessed to having a sexual encounter with the man to a school friend, who informed one of her teachers. This eventually led to Rashid's arrest.

In court, the 18-year-old said that he received his education at an Islamic school within the U.K., and had "little experience of women." The school, which also could not be named, apparently taught him that "women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground."

The man claims that he found out that his actions were illegal only after a family member told him so.

Judge Stokes initially said that Rashid "must have known it was illegal, unless he was going round with his eyes shut," but defense lawyer Laban Leake successfully argued that his client had a "degree of sexual naivety."
The Sun added that Rashid also said the girl had "tempted" him into sex and that he later said that he felt bad for his actions.

"I accept this was a case where the girl was quite willing to have sexual activity with you. But the law is there to protect young girls, even though they are perfectly happy to engage in sexual activity," Stokes concluded.

Will you be as offended by this case? Also no custodial sentence.. but not a Muslim..

Teen, 18, had sex with girl, 13, after befriending her on Facebook

Skybluefaz

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

The full Sadiq Khan quote for balance. It's a realistic view unfortunately.

No one is offended by people questioning Islam you muppet. It's fair game to take the piss out of any religion, I'm not a believer of religion as a concept at all however that doesn't mean that I think that I or anyone else can use someone's religion to discriminate against them.

pastythegreat

Will you be as offended by this case? Also no custodial sentence.. but not a Muslim..

Teen, 18, had sex with girl, 13, after befriending her on Facebook
Of course I'm as offended by this, difference between the 2 cases though, this guy knew he was wrong and admitted he was wrong. He didn't hide behind his religion. They are both as guilty as each other, one knew he'd done wrong, the other acted dumb and hid behind his teachings of Islam. The question is, if he was born and raised in this country, why wasn't he at an English governed school instead of some dodgy Islamic school in the back of a Mosque? If he was then this might not even be a conversation point.

pastythegreat

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

No one is offended by people questioning Islam you muppet. It's fair game to take the piss out of any religion, I'm not a believer of religion as a concept at all however that doesn't mean that I think that I or anyone else can use someone's religion to discriminate against them.
If nobody is offended by people questioning Islam then why is it classed as a hate crime?

Fair ge to take the piss out of any religion?? Tell that to the 12 people from Charlie Hebdo who died!

Sky Blue Pete

Mmmmm have you heard of the word blasphemy?

Skybluefaz

If nobody is offended by people questioning Islam then why is it classed as a hate crime?

Fair ge to take the piss out of any religion?? Tell that to the 12 people from Charlie Hebdo who died!

And what did Charlie Hebdo do in response?

Have you ever seen a Paul Chowdry stand up show? He's not afraid to have a laugh at Muslim culture. The thing is, people understand its a joke. I know he's brown but I promise he's still funny.

Show me where questioning Islam is classed as a hate crime please.

Captain Dart

Mmmmm have you heard of the word blasphemy?

Has the same meaning as the word bollocks doesn't it?

We are on dodgy ground there are people out there that want blasphemy made a crime again in this country, we would be going backwards to the vIctorian era if that was so. Backward countries like Pakistan have the death penalty for so called blasphemy against a certain religion.

The Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 should never have been passed, thin edge of the wedge.

pastythegreat

And what did Charlie Hebdo do in response?

Have you ever seen a Paul Chowdry stand up show? He's not afraid to have a laugh at Muslim culture. The thing is, people understand its a joke. I know he's brown but I promise he's still funny.

Show me where questioning Islam is classed as a hate crime please.
Where is questioning Islam a hate crime?
In the vast majority of the backwards Islamic countries. Most of which carry prison sentences for blasphemy and a lot even carry the death sentence.

Something that hard right Muslims are pushing to be accountable in this country is laws against blasphemy. Fucking ridiculous in this day and age. A death penalty for not believing in somebody else's fairies in the sky

Sky Blue Pete

The effect of his purported life by people in Antioch years later for whatever purpose they had.
Yep course. Doesn’t make their records wrong. And who’d argue with the fundamental message of a kingdom based on the principles of justice and mercy and humility

mark82

It's amazing how that quote always gets twisted.

pastythegreat

You forgot Sharia law. You can't play bigot bingo without sharia law.
Ahhh the "your a bigot for disagreeing with sharia law" chestnut.
The men who live by sharia law, the ones who kill gays, treat women as a lesser, cane women for not covering their faces, marry 4 wives and condones honour killings.
Come to think of it, I am a bigot.

clint van damme

Ahhh the "your a bigot for disagreeing with sharia law" chestnut.
The men who live by sharia law, the ones who kill gays, treat women as a lesser, cane women for not covering their faces, marry 4 wives and condones honour killings.
Come to think of it, I am a bigot.

It was a joke in reply to Nicks post which I think was also a joke.
And I don't give a fuck about Sharia law because it will never happen In this country. (Though I feel sorry for any one living in an Islamic country where it is implemented).
In the 40s people like you were talking about "jewrey" and how the Jews were going to take over.
That was a load of bollocks as well.

tokyojim

"you can be the leader of a party in 2018 and openly hate Jews".

I wouldn't go that far. Theresa May isn't that bad.

Otis

It was a joke in reply to Nicks post which I think was also a joke.
And I don't give a fuck about Sharia law because it will never happen In this country. (Though I feel sorry for any one living in an Islamic country where it is implemented).
In the 40s people like you were talking about "jewrey" and how the Jews were going to take over.
That was a load of bollocks as well.
I think Jonathan Ross used to watch Juk Box Jewrey when he was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread