Jesus give us a sign/song??? (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Am sure it's NOT called singers corner for any other reason than that most noise comes from that area. Was just trying to say to NIck that it could have a much worse name. Lol

Jimthor

I think the club started referring to it as "Singers Corner" rather than the fans. Pretty sure I heard it said that it was meant to be a Singers FC reference too.

I once bumped into the "Jesus" bloke from block 15 when I was trashed in the Colly. I bought him a jagerbomb. The perks of being Jesus, eh?

tbh444

Didn't it start out life as 'naughty corner', back in the days when stewards used to try and clamp down on persistent standing... talking of cringeworthy when oh when will the club stop playing chelsea dagger after goals, surely 99% of fans don't want it

covan

There is quite a few embarrassing moments sang from block 15 including the 'Jesus giz a song' bit. It's getting old. He blatantly doesn't want to do it (as mentioned on this thread by his mate) its only slightly over shadowed by the left side/right side attempt at banter but then once every few games we excel in making ourselves look stupid by singing the 'everywhere we go...' Song that I'm sure I sang when I WENT sone where with the scouts when I was about 12. It's a weak attempt at filling some silence for an away game at best. It should never be sang at home. But then we smash out some 80's classics & I feel much better. Love a bit of 'I just can't get enough' & 'take me home'

covan

Didn't it start out life as 'naughty corner', back in the days when stewards used to try and clamp down on persistent standing... talking of cringeworthy when oh when will the club stop playing chelsea dagger after goals, surely 99% of fans don't want it
<br />
<br />

Seriously ?? Have you not been up for about 2 years?? We don't play Chelsea dagger any more where have you been!

Users who are viewing this thread