Jim Davidson Arrested (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Jim Davidson has been arrested linked to saville!

Who will be next? It seems like any star from the 80's

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Another one? Bleedin' heck! I reckon ANY male "celebrity" from around that era must be absolutely brickin' themselves! (Maybe with the exception of Syd Little of Little & Large!)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Another one? Bleedin' heck! I reckon ANY male "celebrity" from around that era must be absolutely brickin' themselves! (Maybe with the exception of Syd Little of Little & Large!)

.........and maybe Timmy Mallet!

Otis

Nick, Nick, nicked?

Got to be the Sun headline tomorrow surely!

Either that or racist comedian finally gets his comeuppance!

Tad

I actually think its really irresponsible of the press and police to name these people unless they have undeniable proof. If it turns out some of these people are innocent it won't matter. There lives will be ruined.

Last edited:

redsox

Facebook User
I actually think its really irresponsible of the press and police to name these people unless they have undeniable proof. If it turns out some of these people are innocent it won't matter. There lives will be ruined.

Agreed , whilst we spout "Innocent 'til proven guilty" , in practise it is often the reverse that is true. If he is guilty though , hang the bugger out to dry I say!!

Paxman II

It is wrong that the names are released. What ever happened to being charged first at least?

Seems the story is set around two 25 year old women some 25 years ago...not exactly anything remotely to do with the Saville issue?
My goodness they will be coming for me next. I was a top DJ in the 80's and had a merry old time in my youth I can tell you! Am I to expect some 45+ year old bitch to start claiming sexual assault?

At this rate they best start opening the flood gates to anyone and everyone. So if you are still a celebrity after all this time with a bit of money you best start looking over your shoulder.
I had many a late night in a nightclub staying behind to spin a few more disc for the local and sometimes other celebrities till the wee hours for my boss at the time. I could name one or two who were there, some very big indeed today and others not so much but nothing really happened.

They best start getting jail cells readied for all the band members and rodies from back then.

These girls new what they were doing. They wanted to be there. Mostly they were of consenting age but like today who could be sure of that? No harm was ever done to my knowledge yet here we are today with the PC police and the 'victim' led society going crazy and joining a meadia crazed bandwaggon.

Last edited:

Otis

Yep. Unfair.

Even if these people are innocent their reputations are tarnished.

Suppose it is very difficult to arrest or question these high profile kind of people without anyone finding out.

Otis

It is wrong that the names are released. What ever happened to being charged first at least?

Seems the story is set around two 25 year old women some 25 years ago...not exactly anything remotely to do with the Saville issue?
My goodness they will be coming for me next. I was a top DJ in the 80's and had a merry old time in my youth I can tell you! Am I to expect some 45+ year old bitch to start claiming sexual assault?

At this rate they best start opening the flood gates to anyone and everyone. So if you are still a celebrity after all this time with a bit of money you best start looking over your shoulder.
I had many a late night in a nightclub staying behind to spin a few more disc for the local and sometimes other celebrities till the wee hours for my boss at the time. I could name one or two who were there, some very big indeed today and others not so much but nothing really happened.

They best start getting jail cells readied for all the band members and rodies from back then.

These girls new what they were doing. They wanted to be there. Mostly they were of consenting age but like today who could be sure of that? No harm was ever done to my knowledge yet here we are today with the PC police and the 'victim' led society going crazy and joining a meadia crazed bandwaggon.

Whoa, steady on there Pax. You can't just compare your own experiences to what is happening here. None of us have any idea of the details of any of these arrests.

You know what happened in your past, but have no idea of the truth in this situation.

Joy Division

Otis, his only purpose in life is to correct people in their grammar, knowledge or intention when they speak, often resulting in a violent reaction.

Otis

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

I am highly amused by your fake show of moral outrage!

Top wumming there my friend.

Pretty sure I didn't correct you anyway.

Violent reaction? :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands: Fantastic stuff!!

My missus is going to slap me again in a minute!

:D

Joy Division

Yes violent reaction, just copying what you posted about me Otis. I guess you have no idea do you?

Otis

That'll be the day.

She only wants to slap me because I am laughing too much and she's on the phone. :D

Joy Division

She's just a little stressed. You should pay her a few compliments once in a while, take her out and buy her some flowers from time to time. You may just be able to find that spark that your relationship once had, saves me having to do it!

Joy Division

Couldn't exactly use my real name, she didn't want you to find out this way.

She also mentioned something about how you persistently told unfunny jokes, but when nobody laughed you continue to tell even more unfunny jokes. When still nobody laughed at them you throw strops and claim everyone else has no sense of humor, then proceed to try and mock the person who thought you weren't funny by any means possible.

I told her she's talking rubbish obviously.

Otis

Ahh you are Penelope!

She spoke of someone with no penis, who took things far too seriously and bleated like a little baby.

:D

You have no idea just how funny I find all this. You, on the other hand, appear possibly to take the whole thing seriously. :eek:

I have smiled and laughed through this whole thread. Not for a single second have I got the tiniest bit upset and angry. It truly is hilarious. I'm 50% still that you are trolling. The other worrying 50% is that you are being serious.

Spent the first 11 pages convinced you were trolling.

I sincerely hope you are in that first 50%. ;) I worry for mankind otherwise.

I took the pee a bit about protecting David Bell from getting injured. Whether it was funny or not isn't the point. Wasn't intending to necessarily be that funny. Was just being sarky.

You come back though about my

'laying into someone' for being injured is something. Laying in? Seriously?

And ...

'joking' about a player being injured is a bit of a shit thing to do.

Dear me. You have to be a troll. You just have to be!:D

Last edited:

Otis

From one of my favourite films.

'Why are you talking that way' is the line.

Actually misquoted.

should be ...

'Werewolf!'

'Werewolf?'

'There wolf, there castle!'

Joy Division

I honestly can't believe you are still going on about his. Obviously touched a nerve somewhere, jesus!

That original David Bell thread started off with something positive about one of our players coming back from injury, I just mentioned that its not exactly positive to respond my mocking him for being injured. The reason I used the term 'laying into him' was because the jokes are so unfunny its hard to tell whether its a joke or not. Which is what I've continued to try and highlight, which you still clearly don't understand. If what you had said was actually funny that may be a different matter.

You say you are laughing at all this, that's because you are pent up and angry. Just chill out, take a breather and pay your missus some attention.

Otis

Yep, all the smiles and the grins and the laughter is just pent up anger.

Penelope knows best. :claping hands:

Just breathe and move on!!;)

And I wasn't trying to be funny. I am a person who just types instantly and doesn't plan what I am going to post. I'm not the type to think about what I am going to say or attempt to be funny. I just type out my thoughts!!

Let's change the subject! You like New Order too, or just Joy Division?

Joy Division

You weren't trying to be funny? I thought they were jokes and I was just a humourless bastard.

Glad you finally agree with me :claping hands:

* Movement & Power, Corruption and lies by New Order I both love. The rest I couldn't really care for to be honest.

Otis

I love them both.

Was more into electronic music at the time so probably would sway towards New Order. Be interesting to see how Joy Division would have gone with Curtis still there.

Oh and jokes. Well it is all about interpretation. We are not talking about the same thing. I joke all the time, all day long! Every minute of the day. It's so natural to me it's not like joking at all, if you catch my drift! ;)

Joy Division

I love them both.

Was more into electronic music at the time so probably would sway towards New Order. Be interesting to see how Joy Division would have gone with Curtis still there.

Oh and jokes. Well it is all about interpretation. We are not talking about the same thing. I joke all the time, all day long! Every minute of the day. It's so natural to me it's not like joking at all, if you catch my drift! ;)

So you really ARE Colin Hunt :D

Anyway, Jim Davidson. What a bellend.

lordsummerisle

. I was a top DJ in the 80's and had a merry old time in my youth I can tell you! Am I to expect some 45+ year old bitch to start claiming sexual assault?

I had many a late night in a nightclub staying behind to spin a few more disc for the local and sometimes other celebrities till the wee hours for my boss at the time.

Fucking hell, are you Nicey or Smashey?

Love the line a few discs for locals and sometimes other celebrities?

Paxman II

I really can't say but one of those 'celebrities' was a regular and has been one of the most outstanding individuals last summer.

I've been there 'O' and joked around with young girls, broken into school swimming pools in the middle of the night, laid a few out on the pool table or in good fun but known when to stop. In all that time I never saw any of these 'celebrities' do anything wrong other than have some fun which the girls all enjoyed and consented to.

Grendel

I really can't say but one of those 'celebrities' was a regular and has been one of the most outstanding individuals last summer.

I've been there 'O' and joked around with young girls, broken into school swimming pools in the middle of the night, laid a few out on the pool table or in good fun but known when to stop. In all that time I never saw any of these 'celebrities' do anything wrong other than have some fun which the girls all enjoyed and consented to.

You're not Garry Davies are you?

cloughie

I would stop there if I were you pax as you seem to be justifiying others and give an opportunity for some to accuse you

Which i am not doing

Users who are viewing this thread