Jodi Jones - 4 Year Contract? (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

As would most players. Strong rumour mahrez and kante could leave Leicester. Top of the premiership. Champs league football. Billionaire owner. It's modern day football. It happens.

Good shame they can't go now and throw them into turmoil, then again all they seem to need is the defence and boot it up to Vardy and then kill the game, I hope West Ham score first tomorrow a different game then.

on Jones seems a good idea to me a bit of forward thinking even if we sell him in a couple of years.

skyblue1991

Good shame they can't go now and throw them into turmoil, then again all they seem to need is the defence and boot it up to Vardy and then kill the game, I hope West Ham score first tomorrow a different game then.

What have you got against Leicester? I think they've done a fastastic job and have been a massive breath of fresh air to the Premier League.

Good luck to them.

Terry Gibson's perm

What have you got against Leicester? I think they've done a fastastic job and have been a massive breath of fresh air to the Premier League.

Good luck to them.

you try working there and having the piss ripped out of you nearly every day. Breath of fresh air as a new team at the top but their way of playing wouldn't be classed as over exciting.

H

Huckerby

you try working there and having the piss ripped out of you nearly every day. Breath of fresh air as a new team at the top but their way of playing wouldn't be classed as over exciting.
diddums.

Not exciting? What are you on about they play counter attacking football and Vardy and Mahrez can't stop scoring.

It's funny actually isnt it....teams in the premier league haven't "figured out their style of play" :whistle:

SkyBlueRuffian

diddums.

Not exciting? What are you on about they play counter attacking football and Vardy and Mahrez can't stop scoring.

It's funny actually isnt it....teams in the premier league haven't "figured out their style of play" :whistle:

As long as you're winning games who cares about the style of play, I'd be more than happy with a 1-0 Cov win every weekend.

Terry Gibson's perm

diddums.

i really don't get the Leicester love in they score one they block up the game lets hope that it's a one off otherwise next year everybody will play like it and people will be saying the game is boring and short on goals. Why teams haven't just matched them up I can't work out just play the same as they do and see who breaks.

Spurs are better to watch but the team who gets the most points wins the league still off to the dump now.

Nick

Administrator
i really don't get the Leicester love in they score one they block up the game lets hope that it's a one off otherwise next year everybody will play like it and people will be saying the game is boring and short on goals. Why teams haven't just matched them up I can't work out just play the same as they do and see who breaks.

Spurs are better to watch but the team who gets the most points wins the league still off to the dump now.

The thing is that it is effective. I wish we would start using effective tactics, rather than just trying to play like Barcelona between the back 4 while nobody is near them and claiming possession football. But losing.

skybluegod

It's an interesting arguement, because people always says, 'I don't care how we play as long as we get results', but fans quickly change their mind it seems? West Ham under SA? West brom under Pulis?

I personally am happy Leicester are going to win the league, it's a great story, and even with the abuse I will get from my best mate who is a Leicester fan, it's the best thing to happen in for English football, even if it is boring.

torchomatic

Can we come back to this is a few years when he's underperforming so we can moan that he got a four year contract?

Bob Latchford

Does anyone believe this is good for the future of team , fans anymore ? it's good for the owners when they sell him , nothing more .

Nick

Administrator
Does anyone believe this is good for the future of team , fans anymore ? it's good for the owners when they sell him , nothing more .

Ha, if we signed him on a 1 year you would probably moan about that as well then as having no ambition and being short term.

Nothing that is done will be judged for the good of the fans, whether we sign him on loan for 2 weeks or for 4 years. One will be short term, the other will be just to sell him.

It's laughable.

The same as everybody expects millions the club doesn't have to be ploughed in, but then moan about the situations that happen because of money being spent the club doesn't have.

richnrg

perhaps he just said it with a stutter..?

Jodi’s going to be here f, for, years because he’s a talented lad

torchomatic

Fuck me. You've started a lot earlier than I expected you to, so hats off for surprising me.

If he's good and he's sold it's "bloody SISU" and if he's shit it'll be "bloody SISU" for giving him a four year contract.

Grendel

Fuck me. You've started a lot earlier than I expected you to, so hats off for surprising me.

If he's good and he's sold it's "bloody SISU" and if he's shit it'll be "bloody SISU" for giving him a four year contract.

And if he's good and only on a one year deal it's bloody sisu for offering shit contracts.

torchomatic

H

Huckerby

Ha, if we signed him on a 1 year you would probably moan about that as well then as having no ambition and being short term.

Nothing that is done will be judged for the good of the fans, whether we sign him on loan for 2 weeks or for 4 years. One will be short term, the other will be just to sell him.

It's laughable.

The same as everybody expects millions the club doesn't have to be ploughed in, but then moan about the situations that happen because of money being spent the club doesn't have.
bang on

lifeskyblue

I've lived and worked in Leicester for 35years and although I currently have the pi** taken I haven given as good as I've got over the years. I'm really thrilled for them...great for the city and the fans and fantastic for football...not just one of the same old quartet winning.
I have won tickets thro work for Sunday and was warned about the illegality of selling them on. So sorry Leicester friends I will be going to watch your team.... Haha.
I think their football can be very exciting...counter attack and press when needed.
Ricoh tomorrow and King power Sunday......weekend sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

I've lived and worked in Leicester for 35years and although I currently have the pi** taken I haven given as good as I've got over the years. I'm really thrilled for them...great for the city and the fans and fantastic for football...not just one of the same old quartet winning.
I have won tickets thro work for Sunday and was warned about the illegality of selling them on. So sorry Leicester friends I will be going to watch your team.... Haha.
I think their football can be very exciting...counter attack and press when needed.

OK, end of, let's accept this will be the only post allowed congratulating Fester for anything at all!!:slap:

fernandopartridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable.

dongonzalos

Back to the OP though
This lad is not signed up.
We can't legally sign him can we?
So legally if he carries on as he has been. You could see he was a talent at this level in just 40 minutes against Peterborough.
What's to stop someone else coming in?

skyblueelephant

Back to the OP though
This lad is not signed up.
We can't legally sign him can we?
So legally if he carries on as he has been. You could see he was a talent at this level in just 40 minutes against Peterborough.
What's to stop someone else coming in?

The deal is all agreed and these 'with a view to a permanent move' deals are always in the favour of the buying club as far as I'm aware. No chance of him going elsewhere or them putting the price up, he'll sign as soon as the season finishes.

dongonzalos

The deal is all agreed and these 'with a view to a permanent move' deals are always in the favour of the buying club as far as I'm aware. No chance of him going elsewhere or them putting the price up, he'll sign as soon as the season finishes.

I like the sound of that but can that actually be legally water tight?

Users who are viewing this thread