John Fleck loaned to Sheff UTD (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Rangers attacking midfielder/forward has been loaned to Sheffield UTD. Admittedly I have never seen him play live but this kid is awesome on Football manager has 15+ stats in most attributes. Surely would have been worth a look at for the City? He is meant to be one of the hottest scottish prospects for a while.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Very Highly Rated at Rangers think he is one for the future, with reagrds to ramgers i am very surprised that they never put a bid in for Vleis[may have spelt that wrong} that they had in on loan from Man City always looked good against Celtic

SkyBlue_Bear83

Vladimir Weiss, looks and exellent player when ever I have seen him very good dribbler with the ball at his feet. Has been loaned out to Espanyol. I think the fact that Man City have not sold him with the size of their squad says something about the boys talents.

SkyBlueDickie

Rangers attacking midfielder/forward has been loaned to Sheffield UTD. Admittedly I have never seen him play live but this kid is awesome on Football manager has 15+ stats in most attributes. Surely would have been worth a look at for the City? He is meant to be one of the hottest scottish prospects for a while.

He's a prick on FM, had an argument with him and decided to fine him for everything he did slightly wrong and sold him at the first chance. Damn FM egos :D

SkyBlueDickie

:D

Always does a great job in the premiership for me, can't usually get him on loan in the championship.

Our personalities obviously clash ;) I dominated him and carted him off to Stoke, hopefully rotting somewhere in League 1. 7.5 million (Theoretical Gaming) Pounds I will never get my virtual hands on again :)

SkyBlueMania

There was a lot of hype about him a few years back when out of nowhere he was portrayed in the media as the next big thing in world football. I think in fact he just had an agent with some good media contacts who owed him a favour. He got a few starts in the first team but i never saw any reason why he had such a label attributed to him, looked like any other typical Scottish footballer, strong and dedicated but with limited skill. After a period in the limelight the hype all died down and he's been nowhere to be seen for a few years now, making the odd appearance for the first team. He's 20 now, no younger one for the future, this loan will make or break his hyped reputation!

Vladimir Weiss, looks and exellent player when ever I have seen him very good dribbler with the ball at his feet. Has been loaned out to Espanyol. I think the fact that Man City have not sold him with the size of their squad says something about the boys talents.

He's quality on FIFA11, I have him running the right wing for Crewe. We have just been promoted to the premier league after succesive promotions. Managed to get Weiss on a free two seasons ago. His crosses have been the source of the majority of our goals.

Sky Blue Luke

Asked a Rangers fan about him the other day (why hasn't he lived up to the hype) and he said that a cruciate ligaments injury kept him out for 14 months, never got back to full fitness.

Will be interesting to see how he does in the league below.

ccfctommy

There was a lot of hype about him a few years back when out of nowhere he was portrayed in the media as the next big thing in world football. I think in fact he just had an agent with some good media contacts who owed him a favour. He got a few starts in the first team but i never saw any reason why he had such a label attributed to him, looked like any other typical Scottish footballer, strong and dedicated but with limited skill. After a period in the limelight the hype all died down and he's been nowhere to be seen for a few years now, making the odd appearance for the first team. He's 20 now, no younger one for the future, this loan will make or break his hyped reputation!

This.

He hasn't had that much of a chance at Rangers but then again he is so overhyped, he is nowhere near the next big thing.

Users who are viewing this thread