Joint favourites (1 Viewer)

Astute

We are now joint favourites with Lincoln to win the playoffs. Both of us are 9/4 and neither of us are guaranteed a place in them.

Screenshot_20180429-081857.png

Liquid Gold

To be honest I would probably have us as least favourite. Everyone will want to play us as they know what our fans are like and the pressure of 20,000 extra fans not used to league 2 football would put on the players. The away manager's team talk writes itself. The bookies probably have us short odds because there are more people putting a few quid on us.

Ashdown

Lincoln are the danger, based on their physicality and newly found impressive support. Just remind me how it works anyway, who would we play if we finished 6th or 7th ?

Warwickhunt

Accrington showed how to play them they never really threatened Accrington all game . City should watch the video

SkyBlueSid

I really think that we would win a Wembley final if we got there, it's a one-off game and we would have 40000 fans supporting us. My concern is that I'm nowhere near as confident about winning a two leg tie against Exeter or Notts County, especially if we had the second leg away. Just a feeling.......

Marty

Lincoln are the danger, based on their physicality and newly found impressive support. Just remind me how it works anyway, who would we play if we finished 6th or 7th ?

4th v 7th
5th v 6th

Cranfield Sky Blue

I don’t get hose odds. How can we be shorter than Exeter, when we are not even sure of getting to the play offs and they are above us? Strange!

smileycov

Facebook User
Because it is highly likely we will make play offs at least. Exeter are in poor form be interesting to see if we build on the Cheltenham result and go into play offs high on confidence!!

Macca

Getting to the final would mean holding our nerve and not doing anything stupid for 3 consecutive games, don't see it.

My prediction... a calamitous first leg fuck up killing it before it's started.

Users who are viewing this thread