Jordan Stewart (1 Viewer)

tippex9

Astute

Apart from the woeful back header at Bournemouth Dickinson has been solid and helped us keep clean sheets...not sure how you could conclude he's woeful...

Because we are Cov and deserve to have Prem quality players loaned to us that never make mistakes. If we had a Prem quality side we might get out of Div 3.

Sky Blue Kid

Just watched the "Youtube" on him in the "Embargo thread" He can certainly hit the ball(Scoring some great goals) but his defending leaves a lot to be desired. One of his back tracking tackles shown on youtube, would today be given as a penalty 99 times out of 100.:whistle:

PVA

Oh god. Stewart is awful. Like really shit.

I'm all for giving players a chance, but this got is terrible. Look forward to lots of punts into the crowd.

Otis

Oh god. Stewart is awful. Like really shit.

I'm all for giving players a chance, but this got is terrible. Look forward to lots of punts into the crowd.

Maybe a good idea to see him in a Sky Blue shirt before judging him.

Remember David McGoaldrought?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

RichieGunns

If they've already filmed him on sky blue player then it must have happened.

If they haven't got him then no one else but SISU can be blamed.

They think they are above the law (because they're some mighty hedge fund) but really they aren't and it's about time they realised that.

This attitude of theirs is killing our club. We needed those transfers to make sure our final quarter of the season is a strong one and we gain promotion.

Now I'm not sure...Thanks SISU you bunch of twats...thanks a lot!

Last edited:

PVA

Maybe a good idea to see him in a Sky Blue shirt before judging him.

Remember David McGoaldrought?

Like I said, I'm all for giving players a chance and will give Stewart a chance if he joins.

However, in my opinion, he is absolutely toilet.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion on a player?

coop

They got the defender but not the striker thats what it says in the paper but not getting an extra striker in might prove our downfall. The way the players have been getting injured since Robins and his team left is a worry though.

Sky Blue Kid

If they've already filmed him on sky blue player then it must have happened.

If they haven't got him then no one else but SISU can be blamed.

They think they are above the law (because they're some mighty hedge fund) but really they aren't and it's about time they realised that.

This attitude of theirs is killing our club. We needed those transfers to make sure our final quarter of the season is a strong one and we gain promotion.

Now I'm not sure...Thanks SISU you bunch of twats...thanks a lot!

Oi....Stop pinching my swear words...lol. :)

Pusb1

tbh i think its essential we get him in. regardless of how his ability may still be. The Telegraph states that Dickinsons loan ends in a month, which is unlikely to be extended due the umbongo and with Blair Adam's injury. he may be out for longer than that. leaving us short of cover at left back, and the horrifically scary prospect of jordan clarke filling in in that position instead.. during our potentially most important games of the season. the run in. my lack of confidence in clark tells me that i hope this deal is completed!!

Otis

Like I said, I'm all for giving players a chance and will give Stewart a chance if he joins.

However, in my opinion, he is absolutely toilet.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion on a player?

You are of course, but the point I was trying to make was, that even if he has been shit for other clubs, doesn't mean he'll be shit for us.

We can only judge him as a Sky Blue player, that's what I am saying.

ricohman

Im not sticking up for sisu here, honest. But they didnt let us down any other time this season signing loan players, this could be the 1st. Our squad should be strong enough tbh

CovMatt1987

that article sums up SISU. trying to get in two players before we are hit with the transfer embargo (great when you support a football club that knows it is going to get hit with a transfer embargo...........for the third successive year) which isnt our fault by the way, they arent meeting us in the middle in terms of producing our finances, weve already paid for the paper, for the ink, we are ready to make those finances public.

trying to get in two players but couldnt get the striker so gave up to concentrate on getting the defender..........then says nothing. sorry, did we get a defender? even the photo alone fills me with dread - that horrible little look on his face.

the football league should just call a transfer embargo a 'coventry city' now. its standard.

CovMatt1987

set up a fashion label with Joleon Lescott, which they named............... Lescott Stewart

Shame we missed out on him, that name suggests he has the sort of creative mind we are craving on the pitch.

Last edited:

LJC_CCFC

Kind of like a defender that keeps clean sheets then? How odd.

The clean sheets are to do with:-

1) Joe Murphy making great saves
2) Big Nath making a billion blocks against Bournemouth
3) Aaron Martin
4) one was against Bury who didn't pose much threat

Dickinson has restricted ability

S

skyblue2k

The video is back on the app now, so will be on sky blue player soon.

Users who are viewing this thread