Jordan Turnbull (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Wow, where did that come from?! Sneaky CCFC and Telegraph catching us off guard by not announcing at 5pm! Welcome aboard Jordan Turnbull. 3 year deal is a welcome change along with Jones; planning for the future! Get the Finn done, a couple of strikers and I think we may be there!

ccfclinney

Did the money to buy him come from what I pointed out in yesterday's article ??
Don't know much about him but we will see

Captain Dart

Well good on you mate. Not often someone comes on here with a 'scoop' and gets it right. Nice one.

Looking forward to more in the next few days **thumbs up emoji**
Can an admin please change i_saw_shaw_score title from "Well Known Member" to "Club Insider" :angelic:

Alkhen

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! (as Keiren Crowley would have put it on the Sky Blues Wall)

My surname is Turnbull (like Gaz71 & my dad who posts on here, Pete in Portugal) and I very much look forward to hearing the CWR commentators shout his name for a goal - so long as it isn't for a ridiculous OG at the wrong end....

I had the exact opposite feeling when we signed Marlon King... luckily my son wasn't old enough at the time to want King on his kit!

Martin180

I honestly think there will still be 4-5 more permanent signings , maybe a couple like McBean will be a long term project but definetly 2-3 young players to fill the gaps in the squad

Quagmire

He played most of last season at centre half too. He was good in the play off season, and last year he didn't seem the same at all. He was by no means rubbish, but not the same player we had the season before.
A lot of our fans think the first season was down to him playing next to Stephens, who is by far the better player.
Like I said in my previous post, you have got a good player, he is prone to a mistake but he's a young lad so stick with him.

dongonzalos

He played most of last season at centre half too. He was good in the play off season, and last year he didn't seem the same at all. He was by no means rubbish, but not the same player we had the season before.
A lot of our fans think the first season was down to him playing next to Stephens, who is by far the better player.
Like I said in my previous post, you have got a good player, he is prone to a mistake but he's a young lad so stick with him.

Thanks for the reply.
Most Cov fans can do that.
The odd numpty can't get their head round that kids will make mistakes as they develop. Luckily they are few and far between.

covcity4life

what u doing in singapore?

Brokering talks between sisu and leicester owners

Lol no just s holiday. Here till Sunday then off too bali till next sat. Wife already knows tommrow at 7pm cov bury highlights will be uploaded lol

Users who are viewing this thread