Josh Warrington (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Looked like he damaged his shoulder very early but heard nothing of it post-fight. Early on his corner man said ‘do you want to stay here or carry on’. I would suggest if your trainer has to say that then then the wise decision would have been to pull him out. He didn’t need to take the damage he did towards the end and I hope it isn’t to the detriment of his career.

I’m glad he’s come unstuck after their treatment of Kid Galahad.

LastGarrison

The shoulder thing was weird, as although he wasn’t throwing anywhere near as many punches as he normally does he didn’t seem to be in pain with it when he was throwing shots.

It seemed that at the end of every round Warrington was touching gloves with Lara or almost congratulating him. Very odd behaviour and far too friendly.

It was criminal how he was allowed to fight on after the 4th and as Nelson and Booth both said he could have came to serious harm. The final knockout was brutal and completely unnecessary.

Will be interesting to see what comes out as that definitely wasn’t a 30 and 0 world number 1 fighter in the ring last night regardless of the lay off.

eastwoodsdustman

It was only going to take one decent punch to put him out after the 4th round. He did well to carry on but his legs had gone after the first knockdown.

cc84cov

Comical errors last night stood Im range with his head in the air with against a heavy handed Mexican,if that’s the other way round that fight it stopped in the 4th I doubt he knew much about what was going on after that 4th his legs couldn’t get him out of range,he’s always took punches but against heavy hands it’s suicidal tactics to stand there...leaving Frank Warren was a bad move but he’s prob followed the money he was matched wrong

Greggs

Comical errors last night stood Im range with his head in the air with against a heavy handed Mexican,if that’s the other way round that fight it stopped in the 4th I doubt he knew much about what was going on after that 4th his legs couldn’t get him out of range,he’s always took punches but against heavy hands it’s suicidal tactics to stand there...leaving Frank Warren was a bad move but he’s prob followed the money he was matched wrong
Yep shouldn't have tried to stand and trade with a puncher considering his pillow fists. Glad the little chav got knocked out

rob9872

Typical overhype ahead of this. Matchroom have been good for snooker, darts and boxing but I do take great delight at them coming unstuck occasionally as they're part of the reason for the massive overcharge on PPV for bang average events. A setback for warrington but I'm sure they'll spin it and find him a nice easy route back to the money as he sells tickets when fans allowed back.

Users who are viewing this thread