Transfer Rumour Josh Wilson-Esbrand (3 Viewers)

Hobo

The year I lived there was the best in my entire life

I prefered living in Sheffield to Manchester. Didsbury was great, Droylesdon grim, Stalybridge too far out, Chadderton was great too. The area you live in really dictates your impression of Manchester.

But it has a lot going for it. I certainly do not regret my time there.

fernandopartridge

I prefered living in Sheffield to Manchester. Didsbury was great, Droylesdon grim, Stalybridge too far out, Chadderton was great too. The area you live in really dictates your impression of Manchester.

TBF Chadderton is in Oldham. The part around Chadderton Park is quite nice but the rest of it a bit dull in my experience.

stevefloyd

Have you been watching our games?

If Robins puts Dabo against Maatsen he needs to have a word with himself.
I think Dabo of late has been dreradful but to kick him out the team and put a new player there isn't Robins usual style unless Dabo is going

Nick

Administrator
I think Dabo of late has been dreradful but to kick him out the team and put a new player there isn't Robins usual style unless Dabo is going

So if he plays a player who can barely run over one who can then there's an issue.

Depends if we want to win games or be nice to players who have put in embarrassing performances.

Happy_Martian

Personally, I'd want a player who can run at and turn Maatsen around. He's good going forward but by all accounts, his defending last year wasn't anywhere near a finished product. And I can't see how he would have improved that aspect at Burnley since.

PVA

It does seem a touch risky to put two new wing backs straight in against the best team in the league, with a makeshift back 3 as well.

So I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Dabo or Burroughs start on the right.

Legia Sky Blue

Might even be a game to go with 4 at the back and flood midfield to try and stop them dominating the ball the way they did at the CBS.

Hobo

TBF Chadderton is in Oldham. The part around Chadderton Park is quite nice but the rest of it a bit dull in my experience.

I liked the pubs and the people. Most the pubs probably will have gone now. It was handy for Oldham Athletic.

I am going back about 35 years.

PVA

Might even be a game to go with 4 at the back and flood midfield to try and stop them dominating the ball the way they did at the CBS.

They average 66% possession at home, I think we'd struggle to limit that no matter what formation we play.

I think it's a game for utilising Vik on the counter attack (and maybe these two new pacy wing backs).

Johhny Blue

Cristiano, is that you?

edgy

Any news on the lad this week? Haven't been treated to the usual training pictures on Twitter this week.

Skyblue_LDN

Think he's having a fitness test to see if he can train. Unless more has been said since.
Robins said today:

“We will wait and see with Josh Wilson-Esbrand. He did some work yesterday, but we’ll see how he is today. I’m hopeful. He has to get up to a level and we need to make sure he’s fine.”

edgy

Robins said today:

“We will wait and see with Josh Wilson-Esbrand. He did some work yesterday, but we’ll see how he is today. I’m hopeful. He has to get up to a level and we need to make sure he’s fine.”

I worry when Robins uses the term "level" in his assessment of players. Generally means he thinkg they aren't performing or showing enough to get in the first team.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Robins said today:

On the subs bench then.

Torquay Sky Blue

He's never played mens football. Why do people assume he'd be good enough for the championship. The only time he's featured was against early stages of the European stuff.
The Palace kid wasn't up to it . It's a massive jump from 21's. Sinclair Armstrong (who) was brilliant when loaned out in the National League. Since he's been back at QPR he's struggled and they're about to loan him out again.

PVA

He's never played mens football. Why do people assume he'd be good enough for the championship. The only time he's featured was against early stages of the European stuff.
The Palace kid wasn't up to it . It's a massive jump from 21's. Sinclair Armstrong (who) was brilliant when loaned out in the National League. Since he's been back at QPR he's struggled and they're about to loan him out again.

He's played 8 games of men's football. Including playing in the Champions League.

And anyway if you're good enough you're old enough.

junglej13

Very poor ref
Terrible first 10
Should have made the changes before the 4th and they were waiting
rose mom but we let 4 in
Need at least 2 first team players in before end jan.
If Rose is the senior defender in our defence you know we are in for a torrid afternoon. Don't rate him in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread