Just as a matter of interest................. (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Who is our oldest member (poster) on SBT and who is the youngest? I thought I was getting on a bit at (coming up to) 62, but I reckon there's quite a few who make me look like a spring chicken! :)

Otis

You beat me. I am just over 50.

Feel like a youngster compared to you two! :pointlaugh:

aloisiwouldhavescored

We are both 66 and have supported City since 1964 so this is our 50th year. Know quite a few supporters older than us though.

Do you think you'll make it to Saturday, Johnnie?

Only with the help of two mates and me zimmer gets me to the game BUT when we score I rise like a leaping salmon arms to the sky followed by a massive roar as the ball nestles in the bottom corner of the net and then I slump back into my seat like a bag of proverbial s..t knees back to creaking mode to await another golden goal from my beloved team.

Been doing it since 1964 hope there is more to come.

dutchman

I'm a mere 60 myself. I feel sorry for younger people, they'll never know what it was like to grow up in old Coventry or experience the glory years at Highfield Road.

Last edited:

Otis

And I echo Dutchmans sentiments about Coventry.

I bloody missed it all. Really annoyed about it. All I remember is the Division 1 struggles and beyond, after we had been promoted from the 2nd division.

Macca

I bloody missed it all. Really annoyed about it. All I remember is the Division 1 struggles and beyond, after we had been promoted from the 2nd division.

Me too but loved the 80's football and Coventry life in general

Users who are viewing this thread