Just For Fun: Your Preferential New Owners and Why (1 Viewer)

I Would Like The New Owners To Be

• PH4 with JE and GH

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Byng with the Malaysians

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • Stay with SISU

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters

ajsccfc

I wouldn't class a vote for someone other than Elliott's gang as necessarily a vote against them, it might just be a preference between two acceptable options.

Sky Blue Kid

Read my comments and you will have the explanation as to why I voted for them, that way you can see that I made a mistake in my thesis, yet I was happy to be proved wrong, although on the other hand you continue to belittle other CCFC fans for what seems to be a difference of opinion, hence the difference and hence your tag...

WUM!!!

When other posters stop with sarcastic remarks ie...Torchy, Grenduffy, YOU.....Then I'll consider not biting back at them/you.:mad:

RoboCCFC90

When other posters stop with sarcastic remarks ie...Torchy, Grenduffy, YOU.....Then I'll consider not biting back at them/you.:mad:

I think you will find that firstly you judged Torchy for being Pro-SISU something that does my head in because myself, Torchy, Grendel, Hill83 (At times) and a few others are all labelled Pro-SISU and why's that? Because we don't hate them viciously like the majority and we don't believe ACL are Saints. So open your eyes to downgrade someone because they have an opinion that differs to yours is neither logical or rational. Yet to wind people up about their opininion for being labelled as wrong (Which you constantly do) fecks me off.

In essence what I am trying to say to you SBK is respect the fact other people have an opinion and if not choose to have a rational and well reasoned debate to that poster not slate and belittle others.

While I am at let me return the pleasure of which you gave Torchy earlier and others in the past..

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

I think you will find that firstly you judged Torchy for being Pro-SISU something that does my head in because myself, Torchy, Grendel, Hill83 (At times) and a few others are all labelled Pro-SISU and why's that? Because we don't hate them viciously like the majority and we don't believe ACL are Saints. So open your eyes to downgrade someone because they have an opinion that differs to yours is neither logical or rational. Yet to wind people up about their opininion for being labelled as wrong (Which you constantly do) fecks me off.

In essence what I am trying to say to you SBK is respect the fact other people have an opinion and if not choose to have a rational and well reasoned debate to that poster not slate and belittle others.

While I am at let me return the pleasure of which you gave Torchy earlier and others in the past..

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

I think you'll find that the belittleing of others come from arseholes like Torchy, Grenduffy and you. I suggest YOU try looking back over posts where the above mentioned actually admit to being sarcastic to other posters, and have the backing from wankers like you.
Now!...let me return the favour..:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread