just for fun... (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

With the FA's 150th anniversary looming, what laws of the game would you of originaly introduced?

Thou shall not fall over if somebody slightly touchs you in the penalty area

Thou shall have nothing to do with hedge funds...
( thought I'd get that one in)

Mrpipes

A foul in the Box is only determined as a
PPenalty in the same way a professional foul is determined as a yellow or red card

dadgad

A foul in the Box is only determined as a
PPenalty in the same way a professional foul is determined as a yellow or red card

That's far too sensible: ergo, twont happen.
Similarly when a CLEAR goal scorig opportunity is denied JUST outside box it SHOULD be a pen.
The rules of football is partly why the game is so fucking frustrating.

C

Clive Plattini

Thou shall not make give a terrible decision then make amends by making another terrible decision in the favour of the other side.

Samo

Forrest players shall not (repeatedly) manhandle opposition players out of the way to leave a hole in the wall for a Steve Hodge fee kick (not that I carry a grudge or owt!)

percy

Forrest players shall not (repeatedly) manhandle opposition players out of the way to leave a hole in the wall for a Steve Hodge fee kick (not that I carry a grudge or owt!)

was it not steve hodge who created the hole in the wall

Samo

was it not steve hodge who created the hole in the wall

You could be right, I've had a few beers since then! Was it Hodge doing the pushin for a Pierce free kick?

Happy_Martian

You could be right, I've had a few beers since then! Was it Hodge doing the pushing for a Pierce free kick?

Yep, Pearce scored at the opposite end to the Cov fans that day. So not only did Cyrille get unfairly penalised for handball when it was most definitely ball to arm, the ref bottled it in front of the Trent End home fans.

torchomatic

The dimensions of the goal should have been twice as wide and twice as high.

Users who are viewing this thread