Just let it happen (Help if you can) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Nobody has mentioned him but he is mentioned a lot of times wit Hoffmsn and Haskell, every time point wants to be made. So what is the point Nick because in conversations with SISU representatives they were mentioned numerous times as if they were paranoid about them.

Probably because they were involved the last time acl and the council tried a forced takeover?

They are treated like heros. Quite easy for them to get into fans ears and give them info...

italiahorse

Do people really understand what would happen to CCFC if we went into liquidation,
I spoke to Italia on Saturday and told him my thoughts but nothing seems to stick with these guys that just want SISU out at all costs.
I'm seeing a Rangers type resurrection MrA.
It's going to happen and Sisu will only hasten it with the court actions.

Nick

Administrator
I'm seeing a Rangers type resurrection MrA.
It's going to happen and Sisu will only hasten it with the court actions.
Really? So fans won't accept we are league 1 but will if below the conference?

No chance that would happen to us.

This reminds me of the trust on late kick off demanding administration, without knowing much about it. Just saying because sisu would go then.

mrangry

Lets see Massive Rangers in a scottish league or little CCFC in England that is a great idea, you already moan about the way we play football mr Italia so what happens when all player contracts are void and null what type of football and players will we have then would you put with nothing but conference players...

ccfcway

Because it is what some people seem to be dreaming about here, liquidation with a city fan chairman. He can come in and guide us to a win against bedworth.

I wonder if Wimbledon FC fans are happy they started again ?

stupot07

So that's a yes then ?
I'm sure they are happy just to have a club. Having it snatched away from them they cherish their club more than probably we do. They haven't had a slow death and a fan base full of apathy. If we go under, it will be a Meh and off they pop to go and watch Wasps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

italiahorse

Really? So fans won't accept we are league 1 but will if below the conference?

No chance that would happen to us.

This reminds me of the trust on late kick off demanding administration, without knowing much about it. Just saying because sisu would go then.

It's not the league position it's the feeling we are just disappearing away slowly.
A feeling that Sisu efforts are elsewhere.
The feeling that our money is being wasted on non football items.
The feeling that they have upset everybody and nobody will work with them.
A lack of a feeling of belonging with our owners or a general not wanting to be associated with them.

If a 'new' Coventry City rose from the ashes and was backed by Wasps I see a start in the conference agreed and 3000 crowd as starters. The step to obtain players is not a big one from where we are this season.

Nick

Administrator
It's not the league position it's the feeling we are just disappearing away slowly.
A lack of a feeling of belonging with our owners or a general not wanting to be associated with them.

If a 'new' Coventry City rose from the ashes and was backed by Wasps I see a start in the conference agreed and 3000 crowd as starters. The step to obtain players is not a big one from where we are this season.

It wouldn't be Coventry city, why not just go watch cov United?

All of this slowly dying stuff and wheres the money type stuff is just from the loudest people talking shit.

Ironic really that you are moaning about lack of belonging but you want a London rugby team to start a new football team.

clint van damme

Its a big if Nick, but as said multiple times if the others parties involved have this aim they have took a calculated risk on taking whatever is left can be built on. I'm guessing bud, like every other man women and child on here.

With all the people who claim they'll get up the Ricoh when SISU have gone then surely they'll have gates of 30,000 to build on.

Nick

Administrator
With all the people who claim they'll get up the Ricoh when SISU have gone then surely they'll have gates of 30,000 to build on.
People are expectant that we should be top 10 in the championship, I'm not too sure they will bother when we are below the 6th tier.

clint van damme

People are expectant that we should be top 10 in the championship, I'm not too sure they will bother when we are below the 6th tier.
don't think my sarcasm came across Nick, they'll just find another excuse not to support the team.
Personally I would support a wasps owned CCFC, as much as it would pain me, but not if they liquidate us.

covmark

Of all the shit I've ever read on this forum, this beats the lot.
Have our club liquidated and then start again in some poxy combination league, backed by a franchised London rugby club? No thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Of all the shit I've ever read on this forum, this beats the lot.
Have our club liquidated and then start again in some poxy combination league, backed by a franchised London rugby club? No thanks.

Thing is, this is what the people who shout loudest will be wanting... This is what people will think city fans want

covmark

Thing is, this is what the people who shout loudest will be wanting... This is what people will think city fans want
No one seriously wants this except for a couple of mentalists on here, and one bloke who has his tongue firmly embedded up Eastwood's arse.

italiahorse

So Sisu need to do the right thing for us rather than for themselves.
They owe it to us.
Put us up for sale, accept the losses and walk away.

italiahorse

No one seriously wants this except for a couple of mentalists on here, and one bloke who has his tongue firmly embedded up Eastwood's arse.

Nobody wants it, but that's what will happen unless Sisu put us up for sale.

Sick Boy

There is also the small problem that who is going to want to buy the club in its current state of being dictated to by a franchor rugby club and a council hellbent on destroying the club.

italiahorse

So italia has actually said he wants our hedge fund owners to liquidate us so new hedge fund owners ,who have just took the club they own 100 miles from their home , can run us.
I think I've finally read it all, an astonishing statement.
Read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread