Jutkiewicz on his way out? (1 Viewer)

Astute

Jutkiewicz could be on his way out, maybe to pay for McFadden and ALF. What tells me this? We have said we want to keep him. Maybe this is to push the transfer fee up. How many times have we now seen it when they say a certain player is not for sale, then to see him move a week or so later.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7078011,00.html Last bit of gossip for yesterday.

Who would be happy to see him go if it meant we could then sign ALF and McFadden? It would be swapping a player with potential for another player with potential plus getting a player that is very good at playing and getting injured. If he could stay fit for 3/4 of the season he would be the top scorer in this division. In his last game even Liverpool couldn't stop him. He would set ALF up with plenty of chances also, so I might even put a decent wager on us getting promoted if it happened. Add to this the way AT likes us to play.

Thinking about it, yes I would be happy :)

Lord_Nampil

Haven't they said there's a sell on + transfer fee means if we sold him we wouldn't actually male much money as near enough all the fee would go to everton, I don't think he will go unless teams offer £3-4 million for him!

Astute

Sell on clause normally 20%. So if he went for 2m you take off the £300,000 we paid. This leaves £1,700,000. 20% = £340,000. This leaves us with £1,660,000. Then a bit of cash for the player. We would end up with nearly 1.5m So we could let him go for less. Not sure of terms of sell on clause, but should not be far off this.

So you believe it when the club says we want to keep him?

Lloyd

And you assume all the money would go back in to investment, I'll believe that when I see it, as for ALF, no where near as good as juke

SkyBlueScottie

Sell on clause normally 20%. So if he went for 2m you take off the £300,000 we paid. This leaves £1,700,000. 20% = £340,000. This leaves us with £1,660,000. Then a bit of cash for the player. We would end up with nearly 1.5m So we could let him go for less. Not sure of terms of sell on clause, but should not be far off this.

So you believe it when the club says we want to keep him?

You know nothing of the deal we offered Everton, absolutely no point in such a post its all made up.....

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
except the accounts indicate he cost over £900k......... why move a player on who had a season in the championship and the general opinion is he is expected to do well this season........... to replace with one player who has never played close to this level and another who isnt fit to play yet and injury prone

makes no sense

smileycov

Facebook User
Why are we insisting on causing stress and grief? They have said he isn't being sold and that we defo need another striker. Yet for the sake of your argument/post. You don't believe them about juke but do believe them about another striker!!!

Astute

Sell on clauses can, and do, involve payments for amount of games played. They have not said he is not for sale. They have said they want to keep him. So in other words to me they are saying they want to keep him, but come in with a high enough bid and you can have him.

Burnley have just got a few million for a couple of players they sold to Bolton. They are after a striker. We are a selling club. Always have been. Non story? I hope so. Sky are not always accurate, but where did we find out about King going? Why did they put it up just before 11pm last night? Do they have a contact in the club? Is it to get us used to the idea before it happens?

I am glad there are people that believe he will be with us this season. I am glad there are people that believe we have funds to bring in a couple of players without selling. I have been watching Cov for nearly 40 years. I am used to seeing our best players being sold.

Not long to go now to the start of the season. I would think that there will be deals done before then.

ICHAN

Here we go Jukes leaving again.
Is there a campaign to put a new post on every day that he is leaving, he was leaving a month ago and people were near on suicidal watch but guess what he is still here.

smileycov

Facebook User
Sell on clauses can, and do, involve payments for amount of games played. They have not said he is not for sale. They have said they want to keep him. So in other words to me they are saying they want to keep him, but come in with a high enough bid and you can have him.

Burnley have just got a few million for a couple of players they sold to Bolton. They are after a striker. We are a selling club. Always have been. Non story? I hope so. Sky are not always accurate, but where did we find out about King going? Why did they put it up just before 11pm last night? Do they have a contact in the club? Is it to get us used to the idea before it happens?

I am glad there are people that believe he will be with us this season. I am glad there are people that believe we have funds to bring in a couple of players without selling. I have been watching Cov for nearly 40 years. I am used to seeing our best players being sold.

Not long to go now to the start of the season. I would think that there will be deals done before then.

Didn't mean to have a pop, but if you look at the article, and then the CT article a couple of days ago it is the same one virtualy, just lazy journalism. Slow news that time of night isn't it. They have not said anything other than what was in the telegraph.

I personally wouldn't pay much attention to it. 3 sleeps as they say LOL PUSB

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
chap every player is for sale at the right price..... even Ronaldo!

every club is a selling club..... you name me one that doesnt sell players? We are not a top club, at the moment you could argue we are not even a progressing club...... players want to progress and play at top level, we like many other clubs can profit from that, and we need to just to pay the bills - just a fact of life

anyone with a little thought knew King wasnt staying well before Sky announced it..... go back to presentation night he all but said he was going then. All Sky really reported was where

Sky have no real interest in CCFC they just report what they are told by clubs players managers and agents. There is no conspiracy

Right now it is all speculation and until we see different we have to believe what we are told by the club that Juke is staying..... as for the players coming in the club has said nothing so again best policy is to believe it only when we see it has happened

stupot07

I wouldn't be happy selling juke to bring ALF and McFadden. ALF would be a promising signing but McFadden won't score the goals to justify his wage demands his record is : -
Motherwell 63 apps 26 goals
Everton 109 a 11 g
Birmingham 82a 13g

You could point to the fact that hes played a lot in the premiership but his last season in the championship he scored 4 goals in 35 games. I like the lad but for me he his a scorer of great goals not a great goal scorer.

Juke is critical to the diamond formation, his hold up play and movement pushes defenders back creating space for the man at the tip of the diamond. I'd be very disappointed to lose Juke to bring in McFadden.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
all this juke talk getting annoying until theres an official bid and hes out the door im not worried, the amound of juke threads is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread