Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Keep Coventry in Coventry - NOT ONE PENNY MORE! campaign

We are having to pay NTFC for playing there.If we only get 5,000 att.
How can we afford the rent and pay the players?:thinking about:
Yet the ricoh is up for grab's for free while in admin.
I'd rather call it Sickfields
 
We are having to pay NTFC for playing there.If we only get 5,000 att.
How can we afford the rent and pay the players?:thinking about:
Yet the ricoh is up for grab's for free while in admin.
I'd rather call it Sickfields

5k is being very optimistic.
 
If it is now confirmed officially that we are going to Northampton, I will then finally come onboard with the Not One Penny More campaign.


It should always have been about us playing outside Coventry and nothing else anyway. Now looks like that will be the case, so I will now fully be behind the NOPM campaign.
 
Not one penny more

We have to break this cycle of madness

I have no affinity anymore with the club I grew up supporting.

This is bleak, ignominious day for club and city.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom