Keep pressure on the Football League (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

I know some on here ridicule my efforts and pour scorn on my suggestions to email the Football League, but I am very passionate about CCFC and will do everything within my 71 years power to to put pressure on them:- Join me ?

emails:-

[email protected] (Chairman)
[email protected] (Div 1 representative)
[email protected] (Secretary/Official)

"Fight till the game is won"

MichaelCCFC

I know some on here ridicule my efforts and pour scorn on my suggestions to email the Football League, but I am very passionate about CCFC and will do everything within my 71 years power to to put pressure on them:- Join me ?

I'm trying to organise a KEEP COV IN COV event at Football League offices 4/5pm on a weekday but obviously that's pretty much impossible for most people - if you could make it either from Cov or maybe London based city fans please pm me. Thx

Voice_of_Reason

I get "read" receipts for all my emails so I know they are all received and read. They do not go into "spam" as some have suggested.

Voice_of_Reason

I'm trying to organise a KEEP COV IN COV event at Football League offices 4/5pm on a weekday but obviously that's pretty much impossible for most people - if you could make it either from Cov or maybe London based city fans please pm me. Thx

Would love to do more on a physical level, but not only do I live some 40 miles from Coventry, I'm also an OAP. I do whatever I can from here.

mattylad

make sure you also include [email protected] as it difficult for them to ignore your emails if it is also going to the sports ministers department.

edited to say you should send any unanswered emails on to them as well

Last edited:

Voice_of_Reason

I am also very supportive of Nikki Sinclaire's efforts. For my part, I email copies of every possible article/blog I come across for their attention.

Voice_of_Reason

J

Jack Griffin

make sure you also include [email protected] as it difficult for them to ignore your emails if it is also going to the sports ministers department.

edited to say you should send any unanswered emails on to them as well

Maria Miller MP
Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

Westminster
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA

Basingstoke
The Mount
Bounty Road

[email protected]

For all Ministerial correspondence contact Maria at:

Department for Culture Media and Sport
2-4 Cockspur Street
London
SW1Y 5DH
[email protected]

Tel: 020 7211 6000

mattylad

Maria Miller MP
Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

Westminster
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA

Basingstoke
The Mount
Bounty Road

[email protected]

For all Ministerial correspondence contact Maria at:

Department for Culture Media and Sport
2-4 Cockspur Street
London
SW1Y 5DH
[email protected]

Tel: 020 7211 6000
Found out last Friday they will only answer constituency issues on direct email address so it has to go to the enquiries one.

NTFC

Not sure about all this fannying around with emails and "events" when few can get to them. You need a protest at Football League Headquarters on a weekend, under the banner of "keep cov in cov" but also "Football League not fit for purpose. Invite and collaborate with the "Spirit of Shankly" , "Stand against Modern Football", Football Supporters Federation etc.

Then you will have a protest that many will get behind, will receive maximum P.R and press attention.

https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly

rupert_bear

Keep saying this on every similar thread on here, apart from anything else keep badgering the Northampton chairman to backdown day and night. If he does sisu's plan is knackered

NTFC

Look the football league has backed this plan. It is crucial now that you take the fight to them directly. You have an awful lot of support across the country. Do not get caught up in small scale events you simply must protest at the Football League's HQ in London. I promise you will get so much support from all over. It's bigger than just Coventry.

shmmeee

Can it wait two weeks? I'm on summer holiday then and you'll probably get a bigger response (from teachers and kids at least)

LB87ccfc

We have done London protests and only small number of people entertained the suggestion, we now need to pull together on this, you have mentioned some good points.

NTFC

We have done London protests and only small number of people entertained the suggestion, we now need to pull together on this, you have mentioned some good points.

There are already a number of protest groups set up to protest about the state of modern football. Spirit of Shankly from Liverpool held one at the Prem and FL Headquarters near Regent's Park and drew in almost 500 people. It won't be just you guys. Organise it under the banner of "Keep Coventry in Cov" and also "Football League not fit for purpose" and you will get fans from COv and also fans from all over disillusioned at the state of the game.

Football League headquarters are only a 10 minute walk from Euston Station, you could come en masse on the trains. Couldn't be simpler and would attract mass publicity. TBH I can't see why your Trust aren't running with this. It's quite clear that the Football League have let you lot down by allowing this to happen on their watch.

Meet in Regent's park and march 5 min to FL Headquarters!

Users who are viewing this thread