Keogh as good as gone (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Keogh can't leave now. He is under contract for another season. He goes if SISU want to sell him .... fact

No it's not a fact. So you would rather he went for nothing the following season would you?

Man Utd wanted to sell Ronaldo - FACT nothing to do with the money they would lose if they let him go for nothing.

ccfcway

No it's not a fact. So you would rather he went for nothing the following season would you?

Man Utd wanted to sell Ronaldo - FACT nothing to do with the money they would lose if they let him go for nothing.

yer, 80 milion for Ronaldo, or 400k for Keogh

if we lose Keogh for nowt, at the expense of a promotion push, it will be worth it. Keogh could be the key to promotion

Grendel

yer, 80 milion for Ronaldo, or 400k for Keogh

if we lose Keogh for nowt, at the expense of a promotion push, it will be worth it. Keogh could be the key to promotion

Name a centre half that has been a key to any promotion.

1940 oldfive

QUOTE=Grendel;209292]Name a centre half that has been a key to any promotion.[/QUOTE]

GEORGE CURTIS

ccfcway

here we go again,

rather like the "no premir leagues teams loan players below the champioship"

i really cant be arsed doing it, as it took an hour or so to prove the last point

if you dont think john terry goal line save won us the game against sweden, yadda yadda, then there is no point argueing

your right pal

Grendel

I'll come back to your proven stats later. So you are saying a defender will get this club promoted. I disagree. The real issue is scoring goals. Southampton, Norwich and Leicester hauled themselves out of the league with goals.

We have no money. So you would rather not try and secure a striker and you think McDonald, O'donovan, Jeffers will secure the goals we need. Or perhaps Keogh will oblige himself.

ccfcway

I'll come back to your proven stats later. So you are saying a defender will get this club promoted. I disagree. The real issue is scoring goals. Southampton, Norwich and Leicester hauled themselves out of the league with goals.

We have no money. So you would rather not try and secure a striker and you think McDonald, O'donovan, Jeffers will secure the goals we need. Or perhaps Keogh will oblige himself.

yes, deffo

lets sell turner and get cody

what can go wrong !!!

Grendel

yes, deffo

lets sell turner and get cody

what can go wrong !!!

What went wring was we signed the wrong striker. Or are you now saying we got relegated because we sold turner? Who would he have played instead of? Keogh?

wingy

And here lies the the evidence for what a wierd game football is ,becuase we could potentially get more for Keogh on 1yr than we got for Turner on 3,when we should have sold Cranie ,and then score points off each other because we could'nt sign the striker we wanted as the funds wer'nt there from not selling Cranie in the summer ,Breathe ,because we're being run by people who know F A about football!!!!!

ccfcway

And here lies the the evidence for what a wierd game football is ,becuase we could potentially get more for Keogh on 1yr than we got for Turner on 3,when we should have sold Cranie ,and then score points off each other because we could'nt sign the striker we wanted as the funds wer'nt there from not selling Cranie in the summer ,Breathe ,because we're being run by people who know F A about football!!!!!

eh

we wont get any more than 400k for keogh

Grendel

so whats to say we dont sell koegh and sign jason lee ?

keep keogh !!!

The serious point will be what Keogh wants himself. If an offer comes that he wants player power rules as proven by many moves in the past. Modric is an example of the club winning but usually the player gets his way.

ccfcway

exact;ly. modric wanted away, he was told to stay. and tottenham came 4th

perfect example !

bob on pal, your right.....keogh to stay !

Astute

How long is a piece of string?

If you have a team that scores lots of goals you don't need the best defence to win games. If your team don't score many goals you need a good defence to have a chance of winning games. I put us in the second group as things stand. If we don't sign goalscorers we will need Keogh.

Users who are viewing this thread