Keogh's leaving... (1 Viewer)

marcus87

Speaking to Richard Wood today he said keoghs match fit but he's leaving

dongonzalos

I just assumed everyone fully expects Keogh to be gone. The club has pretty much admitted they are holding out for the best price. Surely everyone knows we can't turn down a million. It is just a matter of getting the bidding up there.

oakey

Please face facts that Keogh will leave City fans.
It happens every year and it will be a blessing if it isn't on the eve of the season ... Giving some false hope. We have seen it season after season. Disappointing but inevitable until financially the club is more stable.

Nonleagueherewecome

Some old guy tried asking Clarke of Keogh (although he insisted on calling him Keown) was here. Clarke didn't answer. So not sure why wood would choose to get involved in transfer talk.

Probably because he thought the guy was senile for thinking Martin Keown plays for us: avoid eye contact, move along quickly :D

kepit 2 yusen

I didn't see Keogh anywhere but did get excited when I didn't see Bell. Don't know if he's injured or sidelined for sale. Hopefully that latter :)

Sky Blue Ian

I was there as well. Asked if Keogh was at the ground he said he's fit but he hasnt come, he was then asked if he was going on the Scotland tour and Wood smiled and said not with us

EAst ender

I was there as well. Asked if Keogh was at the ground he said he's fit but he hasnt come, he was then asked if he was going on the Scotland tour and Wood smiled and said not with us

Interesting, I know another team that are heading for Scotland after they return from Marbella. I wonder if Crapdiff are heading north too?

covcity4life

hope its no true:(

but if it is lets sign this edge guy and use some of transfer money on jennings and maybe 1 more striker

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Was Injured apparentley? hope it's not serious if he has :(

wingy

Interesting, I know another team that are heading for Scotland after they return from Marbella. I wonder if Crapdiff are heading north too?

Would that be Mcinnes heading home with your lads then EE???

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

I think that's pretty much confirmation! Wood you sly dog..

lesturd

Keogh told the club yesterday he didn't want to play because he wasn't 100% committed to the cause. Murphy and Bell are injured. I'm not sure about Cody who would be the biggest concern for me has he's the only natural goal scorer we have up front.

ccfcway

Keogh told the club yesterday he didn't want to play because he wasn't 100% committed to the cause. Murphy and Bell are injured. I'm not sure about Cody who would be the biggest concern for me has he's the only natural goal scorer we have up front.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

shmmeee

Not really a surprise if true, how I feel will depend heavily on the price we get. If it means we can keep everyone else and sign the other Frenchman and a striker I'd be happy.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Doesn't want to get injured, Thorn has said time again he only wants people who are fully committed so if this is true I guess now it is all about how much we can get for him and where we can use the money

Astute

Have you any proof?

dongonzalos

Keogh has not signed a contract, the club have admitted they can't turn down realistic offers for players.
If Keogh was going to stay he would ha e signed on the dotted line.

It is just a case of the right offer coming in. So can we just thank him and move on now.

Users who are viewing this thread