kevin nolan (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

He’s sets his team out just like his mentor Allardyce, another anti football idiot, add to the fact Nolan is a bitter blue scouser, the most whinging bunch of people on the planet.

Fuck him!!

Not sure if the 'bitter blue' comment was suggesting Nolan is/ was an Everton fan, but my Everton supporting mate who watched the game with me on Friday was adamant that Nolan was a 'red'. He was slating him at every opportunity & loved that his anti football style got its just rewards.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

He’s sets his team out just like his mentor Allardyce, another anti football idiot, add to the fact Nolan is a bitter blue scouser, the most whinging bunch of people on the planet.

Fuck him!!

Nolan is a Liverpool fan, as he’s said many times himself:
Liverpool fan Nolan hoping to guide Notts to win over Everton

Being a Liverpool ‘fan’ is worse though and very high on the c**t list. Nothing worse than meeting a Liverpool ‘fan’ from Coventry, who’s been to Liverpool once as a birthday present. At least most Everton fans actually are scousers or have connections to the city. Fuck them both mind.

Otis

Not sure if the 'bitter blue' comment was suggesting Nolan is/ was an Everton fan, but my Everton supporting mate who watched the game with me on Friday was adamant that Nolan was a 'red'. He was slating him at every opportunity & loved that his anti football style got its just rewards.
Maybe the 'bitter blue' was just describing the colour of his face during the game on Friday.

CovUpNorth

Being a Liverpool ‘fan’ is worse though and very high on the c**t list. Nothing worse than meeting a Liverpool ‘fan’ from Coventry, who’s been to Liverpool once as a birthday present. At least most Everton fans actually are scousers or have connections to the city. Fuck them both mind.
I was told by a Liverpool fan that he was a bitter blue, another turncoat scouser, just like Carragher and McMananman who are blues turned red.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Yes, must be true, a Liverpool fan told you. Real Scousers love bullshitting as much as they love Berghaus, JD Sports and walking around with their hands down their pants.

Anyway he’s still become a bit of a bellend no matter who he supports! Shame he used to be a decent footballer that could give and take it.
Are you based near Liverpool?

ccfc_ukr

Anyway he’s still become a bit of a bellend no matter who he supports! Shame he used to be a decent footballer that could give and take it.
Are you based near Liverpool?

i agree. i liked him as a player. Whether he is any good as a manager remains to be seen. He still talks as a player though, hopefully he will learn his lessons from this and go on to be successfull and more importantly, a bit less of a bellend.

ccfc_ukr

Just picked up these two quotes off a Notts County fans forum...

"Most of all I can't stand how they tried to humiliate Kevin Nolan. That for me will never be forgotten and they're quite clearly poor winners."
&

"I agree, I was really near the dug outs and when the Coventry fans were taunting him you could see how he was hurting, he wears his heart on his sleeve, I was so sorry for him."

Awwwww, its cute really! Also some numpty on there saying we only sang when we scored and at least their Kop "tried"....

wingy

Depending on where you get your stats from he's between 8th and 10th dirtiest player of the Prem era, knuckledragger.

wingy

I wonder if tisdale will get stick, I very much doubt it as he won't be acting a dickhead. Simple really
Is he still leaving at the end of the season, pretty sure that was the Idea before this season ?
Cunning ploy ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Met his brother the other day
giphy.gif

Otis

And this was him after the club secretary had rang to say they had run out of Jammie Dodgers.

giphy.gif

no_loyalty

A perfect match, two obnoxious bastards

PurpleBin

Absolute bollocks.

Liverpool have an infinite amount more support in Liverpool than Everton. Its clear to see...LFC stuff is everywhere. In the two weeks leading up to Kiev the place was filled with flags and banners.

Do more Liverpool supporters come from outside of Liverpool? Of course...the same as any other global team.

Everton ARE bitter...the hate they have for Liverpool is huge. Meanwhile, most Liverpool fans are all about United.

"You never hear a scouse accent at Anfield" is a load of bollocks aswell.

PurpleBin

Yes, must be true, a Liverpool fan told you. Real Scousers love bullshitting as much as they love Berghaus, JD Sports and walking around with their hands down their pants.

You really do hate them dont you? More North Face the local scallies than Berghaus mind you.

Funny thing is. I find Coventry an absolute grey, poverty stricken concrete jungle with little going for it over the last ten years. Liverpool on the other hand....thriving City and some of the nicest people ive ever met. The rough bits make Wood end look lovely but for every rough bit there are 5 nice bits.

Most that spout the usual Liverpool nonsense have never been...

Otis

You really do hate them dont you? More North Face the local scallies than Berghaus mind you.

Funny thing is. I find Coventry an absolute grey, poverty stricken concrete jungle with little going for it over the last ten years. Liverpool on the other hand....thriving City and some of the nicest people ive ever met. The rough bits make Wood end look lovely but for every rough bit there are 5 nice bits.

Most that spout the usual Liverpool nonsense have never been...

I love Coventry, despite it's obvious flaws. I have always said though that I really love Liverpool.

A truly great city.

clint van damme

Absolute bollocks.

Liverpool have an infinite amount more support in Liverpool than Everton. Its clear to see...LFC stuff is everywhere. In the two weeks leading up to Kiev the place was filled with flags and banners.

Do more Liverpool supporters come from outside of Liverpool? Of course...the same as any other global team.

Everton ARE bitter...the hate they have for Liverpool is huge. Meanwhile, most Liverpool fans are all about United.

"You never hear a scouse accent at Anfield" is a load of bollocks aswell.

definitely. Anecdotal evidence I know but when I've worked in our factory up there the reds definitely outnumber the blues.
I've always been treated very well by all of them.

I'd still rather live in Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread