Kevin Sinfield (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Too right. He’s a man of heart. Probably as tough as nuts but absolutely brilliant..

My stepfather died of MND. I saw a man on Breakfast TV this morning, his breathing suggests he may be using forced air via a ‘nippy’ pump. The whole disease is an absolute pig. It is so hard to see the impact, and yet also so humbling to see how they hold up in public. Rob Burrows, Doddie? And all people who are suffering do not deserve this.

clint van damme

Too right. He’s a man of heart. Probably as tough as nuts but absolutely brilliant..

My stepfather died of MND. I saw a man on Breakfast TV this morning, his breathing suggests he may be using forced air via a ‘nippy’ pump. The whole disease is an absolute pig. It is so hard to see the impact, and yet also so humbling to see how they hold up in public. Rob Burrows, Doddie? And all people who are suffering do not deserve this.
It does seem like they're starting to make some progress so hopefully in the near future no-one will have to go what your step father and others went through.

Users who are viewing this thread