Kidderminster or Birmingham (1 Viewer)

mattylad

With Kidderminster the latest rumoured ground here are the contact details for anyone wishing to let them know there feelings as we did Walsall. .... Aggborough Stadium Hoo Road Kidderminster Worcestershire DY10 1NB tel 01562 823 931 fax 01562 827329 E-mail: [email protected]

mattylad

and Birmingham......
By Post*Birmingham City Football Club plc*St. Andrew's Stadium*Birmingham*B9 4RLBy Telephone*0844 557 1875 General Enquiries Directions etc*Reception*Telephone 0844 557 1875.*e-mail:*[email protected]

jesus-wept

From my address to the post code above it is 43.6 miles, way outside the Football League 30 miles range, so rule that one out. Anything over 30 miles and any of us i believe could challenge it.

Having said that lets by all means still bombard them with correspondance of all types, Birmingham too, in fact i think we should be contacting all the West Midland clubs, shows the weight of feeling which may be important at a later date.

Last edited:

Steve.B50

From my address to the post code above it is 43.6 miles, way outside the Football League 30 miles range, so rule that one out. Anything over 30 miles and any of us i believe could challenge it.

Having said that lets by all means still bombard them with correspondance of all types, , show the weight of feeling which may be important at a later date.

From my understanding there is no limit from the FL on distance I think the 30 mile thing was from Fisher.

But your correct, we need to make sure they have no other options than to talk to the people at the Ricoh.

jesus-wept

I have just checked and these are the distances from my post code, which is near to the Ricoh to the various West Midland grounds

Villa Park 20.2 miles
St Andrews...22.4
Bescot...27.4
Hawthorns...32.5
Molineux....37.2
Oh and the Ricoh...1.1

Otis

I have just checked and these are the distances from my post code, which is near to the Ricoh to the various West Midland grounds

Villa Park 20.2 miles
St Andrews...22.4
Bescot...27.4
Hawthorns...32.5
Molineux....37.2
Oh and the Ricoh...1.1

Why don't we try that last one then. That sounds ideal!

mattylad

Having said that lets by all means still bombard them with correspondance of all types, Birmingham too, in fact i think we should be contacting all the West Midland clubs, shows the weight of feeling which may be important at a later date.
the FL will not enforce the 30 mile rule, they are yellow to the core.

DJhinckley

I suppose you could play all three matches at the same time?

if you have different coloured balls for each seperate match, then all 66 players on the pitch at the same time, a sort of multi ballfootball ;)

Samo

I suppose you could play all three matches at the same time?

if you have different coloured balls for each seperate match, then all 66 players on the pitch at the same time, a sort of multi ballfootball ;)

I might pay to watch that!

skybluericoh

The thing about 30 mile radius you have kiddiminster, wolverhampton, canock, Rugely, Litchfield then east to south- banbury, northampton, daventry, festa, loughbourgh. That is if the club are laying on helicopters and you can go as the crow flies. Nothing that this lot will do to try and save face will shock me. Revenue streams? in the words of Ricky T 'my arse'.

oakey

Kidderminster is even closer to me, 10 miles, than Walsall, 15 miles.
So it will be much easier for me to join the protest OUTSIDE. Won't be inside.

Villa Park 20.2 miles
St Andrews...22.4
Bescot...27.4
Hawthorns...32.5
Molineux....37.2
Oh and the Ricoh...1.1

but would the 30 radius be from the ricoh, the city centre or ryton?

wozey

It can't be Kidderminster they are now doing a ground share with Worcester city, I know that because I live in Worcester

Tank Top

Just a thought!
We all saw, how badly pitches suffered last season, by a combination of The long cold Winter, and neglected maintenance, Playing on a pitch, every week, is likely to have a more serious effect on its ability to stand the wear and tear, my inquiry is, do the FA and FL insist on a "Fit for Purpose " Guarantee, I understand, the decision, On whether the pitch is suitably Safe and fit for playing on is made by the match day official, but if it was continually Bad due to being overplayed on, would the FA/FL issue a warning/Sanction to the parent club, making it not worth the bother of ground sharing with another club, especially if that particular Club had put itself into Exile, when its usual venue was lying empty
Any Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread