kissing dogs (1 Viewer)

richnrg

People that kiss their dogs. Why would you do it? Do you enjoy the taste of other dogs arseholes, or is there some other reason?. Please enlighten me
(puts on tin hat)

hill83

giphy.gif

vow

People that kiss their dogs. Why would you do it? Do you enjoy the taste of other dogs arseholes, or is there some other reason?. Please enlighten me
(puts on tin hat)
They enjoy the taste of Dog's lipstick, obvs!

Nick

Administrator
It's when they eat shit (literally) and then people encourage them to kiss (ah I love dogs, it's fine, give me a kiss) after I had caught them gobbling up shit about 10 minutes before.

giphy.gif

hill83

Also and I'm fully aware this is controversial but fuck it. People with pets rocking around their house fucking stink.

Same as people who smoke, they might not notice the smell but believe me, everyone else does.

Nick

Administrator
Also and I'm fully aware this is controversial but fuck it. People with pets rocking around their house fucking stink.

It's true, that's as a dog owner.

It's effort to quarantine certain things in advance you don't want to get infected.

vow

Same as people who smoke, they might not notice the smell but believe me, everyone else does.
Friend of ours has both unfortunately, she don't like a draft so nwver opens the Windows either.

hill83

I do actually like dogs though to be fair, but I'll only let them lick my tongue or anus.

vow

..following on....she does leave the dog outside while smoking tho, love her to bits but a bit thoughtless/selfish at times.

tommydazzle

Worse is cat owners who let them walk all over the kitchen worktops. They've just been in the litter tray or outside burying their shit and there you go making a sandwich on the very same worktop.

On the plus side, you get one hell of reinforced immune system.

Evo1883

Love giving my dogs a big kiss

Then again I lived in a hole with 12 lads in Afghanistan for 3 months so my dogs arse is quite a pleasant smell in comparison :)

Not fussy me lol

Covkid1968#

I always kiss my dog Houchie but my other dog Cyrille stinks so I leave him well alone. Although the Houchmeister is more partial to fox shit..... maybe I need to have a rethink... I’ve clearly not thought this through.

Gazolba

(puts on tin hat)
When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about some new rock band.

The Great Eastern

I stopped dogs licking my face after seeing pictures of a bloke who caught the flesh eating virus from his dogs saliva. His face was awful.
Dogs aren't licking your face because they love you. They are doing it because they are looking for food that you might have in your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread