Kitching and Thomas (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

They both are great talents. About consistency.. seen how high their ceiling is. Thomas was faultless. Kitching almost made a howler but we got away with it.

Thomas and kitching both involved in goals too.

Major Tom

Kitching nearly finished off a great performance with a goal stopped by another good save.
McCoist wanted to give MotM to their keeper should have stuck with his decision instead of giving into protocol... notwithstanding why they gave it before the match finished??

SBT

Their distribution today was absolutely spot on , allowed us to play between the lines and put Wolves on the back foot
This is the key thing about them - their passing range is fantastic for two big strong CBs like that. With two pacy options on either wing, and two CMs capable of playing in tight spaces it gives you so many options to hit teams on the break, and they’re capable of picking them all out.

M&B Stand

Both brilliant today.

the shithousers we have been waiting for for years.

Kitching is a right wind up merchant and I absolutely love it.

Taught that young lad upfront for wolves a right lesson.

We are so lucky to have this partnership, massive upgrade from last term. Dont forget Bidwell, solid as a rock and immense on satdee.

Gint11

Successful teams have a solid spine. Thomas/Kitching behind sheaf and with Simms coming good is a decent spine. Number 10 a priority once COH leaves. All looks promising though

Chris1987

I actually think Bobby thomas is the better of the 2 (might be in the minority ) , but both are very good and will only get better
I agree with this. Impressive progression this season and actually I think that he looks more of a potential captain than Kitching ( nothing against Kitching as I also rate him ) .

Martin180

They are both going to be very good players for us . In my opinion Thomas will always be the fans favourite out of the two because of his all or nothing approach . I personally think Kitching is the better of the two , he is more composed , organises well and sees a pass early .
Hell of a partnership to have though and will be interesting to see who we bring in to compete with them and Lati

long way home

2 are proving to be excellent signings, i didn't like the Kitching signing at the time. And posted what i thought were some massive weaknesses in his game. But has he proved me wrong and is getting better and stronger as a player.

Keep them together and these will grow in confidence and be a big part of a successful team. Loads of room to grow, loads of potential and although mistakes will happen they will become less frequent.

I dont think the club would be welcoming any offers for these 2. And if offers come in it will have to be big money, but that fir our players seems to be a common theme at the minute.

larry_david

The first game I saw Thomas play was that friendly, think it was Exeter and it was on Grecian TV or something.

Anyways he looked good then and he's only got better and better. Yes he makes the odd mistake, as does anyone but what a signing. He's tall, strong, no nonsense, a threat in their box, he's also quick. I know Bamford isn't exactly quick but BT accelerated past him yesterday in a 50-50 to head it back to Collins.

What we're building now is a team full of sellable and wantable assets. It's taken them a while to get going but boy are we moving now

Deity

I see Dawkins was singing Thomas and Kitchings praises yesterday. Positively judged because they pop into his box to see him and his mates.

I prefer to judge based on how they play and how solid we look at the back.

Evo1883

I see Dawkins was singing Thomas and Kitchings praises yesterday. Positively judged because they pop into his box to see him and his mates.

I prefer to judge based on how they play and how solid we look at the back.

So how do you think they played ?

RegTheDonk

Didn't see if anyone at fault for their goal as was down other end but great from them yesterday, Thomas was awesome, commanding, took no nonsense. Bidwell too, defending was exceptional.

Users who are viewing this thread