Kyle Hudlin (1 Viewer)

The Philosopher

Thought I’d start a thread for the 😂

Got some dog’s abuse on here over the years from the brainy bunch for having the temerity to even suggest we look at a 20 year old undeveloped local lad who was studying whilst playing.

I thought it an idea that we stick him in our u21/23 development program and tjat low risk / low cost gambles sometimes pay off.

The spark for the suggestion was in the thread where I’d dare venture the notion that signing 32 year Waghorn on over 10k per week when we had no money was strange; it was a huge chunk of playing budget when we had Gyok, Godden, Walker, Tavares (Bright too, but let’s take a pause, we really had no idea how it’d work but if he’d have got his head right he might have been a class act) etc. we had just released Max and Baka. Waghorn was never going to be sold on for a fee and I was struggling to see the logic in his signing.

Why not look a cheap local lad who might have caused a puzzle for opponents due to his freaky size? If it didn’t when out then no real loss.

Apparently this notion was madness and the guy would never make it and anyone that thought differently was clueless.

At the time of writing this, he’s unfortunately just played in round the corner a ball for Huddersfield (higher than us in the Championship) to equalise at the CBS.

Gutted, obviously.

He’s not really achieved anything yet, but there’s a few weirdos on here (you know who you are) that just like to chat utter shite if anyone has a different opinion or angle.

As I say, Hudlin hasn’t really achieved anything yet, so I won’t gloat - but he’s moving in the right direction, no?

I will say though that on current form I’d rather have Hudlin plus £7.5m in the bank that Haji Wright. Anyone disagree?

Flying Fokker

Got some dog’s abuse on here over the years from the brainy bunch for having the temerity to even suggest we look at a 20 year old undeveloped local lad who was studying whilst playing.

I thought it an idea that we stick him in our u21/23 development program and tjat low risk / low cost gambles sometimes pay off.

The spark for the suggestion was in the thread where I’d dare venture the notion that signing 32 year Waghorn on over 10k per week when we had no money was strange; it was a huge chunk of playing budget when we had Gyok, Godden, Walker, Tavares (Bright too, but let’s take a pause, we really had no idea how it’d work but if he’d have got his head right he might have been a class act) etc. we had just released Max and Baka. Waghorn was never going to be sold on for a fee and I was struggling to see the logic in his signing.

Why not look a cheap local lad who might have caused a puzzle for opponents due to his freaky size? If it didn’t when out then no real loss.

Apparently this notion was madness and the guy would never make it and anyone that thought differently was clueless.

At the time of writing this, he’s unfortunately just played in round the corner a ball for Huddersfield (higher than us in the Championship) to equalise at the CBS.

Gutted, obviously.

He’s not really achieved anything yet, but there’s a few weirdos on here (you know who you are) that just like to chat utter shite if anyone has a different opinion or angle.

As I say, Hudlin hasn’t really achieved anything yet, so I won’t gloat - but he’s moving in the right direction, no?

I will say though that on current form I’d rather have Hudlin plus £7.5m in the bank that Haji Wright. Anyone disagree?
Not completely. But people have a habit of dissing our own players as well
The team is more important than a single player. We are playing some good football without investing in Hudlin!
Here’s the rub, we need squad players for the times we have injuries. So the likes of Hudlin would be worth thinking about. P.S. Did he come on because he had a few mates in the crowd?

fernandopartridge

Thought I’d start a thread for the

Gutted, obviously.

How can I agree to such nonsense?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

slyblue57

Gutted, obviously.

Absolutely disagree, Hudlin should never be considered to come here.
I saw Solihull a few times when he played for them and laughed when I saw people say we should sign him.
He s no where near a championship player, not even a 5 minute player.
His main attribute is hes like a giraffe
pusb

cunningstunt

Type of player you would have to build a team round.
Old school target man with wingers that drift in when play is on the opposite side to pick up knockons and 3 center MIDs so two can push up to pick up scraps.

Would rely on early crosses from fallbacks overlapping.
Ugly mid table football but would work.

Grendel

Gutted, obviously.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

skybluecam

What?

Is this an attempted gloat thread over the fact that he played 10 mins as a late sub for Huddersfield?

He’s never even scored a league goal, got 4 in 23 in the national league and couldn’t even get a start in league two last season.

no_loyalty

I'd rather us sign Colby Bishop to be honest.

Blind-Faith

To be honest, I didn’t think he looked that bad when he came on, had a decent touch to him for such a big lad and had a hand in their goal. Would I sign him? As an option off the bench possibly, but no more than a 4th choice option on the bench

Finham

Gutted, obviously.

harvey098

That moment where he stood next to Jay Dasilva was about the only thing I enjoyed in the second half.

ProfessorbyGrace

How about Harold?
Madge would drive that midfield better than Harold, the voice alone would instil motivational terror into them.

I’d see Harold as a sub for the guy in the Sky Blue Sam costume.

Grendel

I remember seeing George Thomas take a throw-in it made me think about what could have been

I saw Kevin Thornton outside my local shop smoking weed. He did it with such style and flair.

Users who are viewing this thread