Lack of class (1 Viewer)

gally9

Walking to the ground through the underpass in front of about 100 Barnsley Fans today, just as we got out the other side my little boy who is 7 fell over.. to the cheers of a few of the Barnsley fans, my little boy was crying his eyes out.. then one of them said to us “I’d be crying too if I was a Coventry fan..” to which they all had a good laugh... grown men that should know better aswell.. so I’m glad we beat them.. I’ve never wanted to beat a team so much.. wankers..

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Walking to the ground through the underpass in front of about 100 Barnsley Fans today, just as we got out the other side my little boy who is 7 fell over.. to the cheers of a few of the Barnsley fans, my little boy was crying his eyes out.. then one of them said to us “I’d be crying too if I was a Coventry fan..” to which they all had a good laugh... grown men that should know better aswell.. so I’m glad we beat them.. I’ve never wanted to beat a team so much.. wankers..
Scum bags , at least you and your little boy had the last laugh.

shmmeee

Should’ve taken him over to them after the match so he could laugh at them. Barrel of fuck buckets.

Hobo

That's football fans, they could be any teams fans.

I bet you and your lad were laughing on th way home though?

ccfcmad1

Idiots could understand if it was a grown man you get that at footy but with a child complete wankers! Anyway 3 points who's laughing now....

covcity4life

Silly chavs

Fuck em

Tell ya kid to say that too lol

Nah in all seriousness I remember spilling coke on myself at my 10th bday party and I ran away crying in embarrassment. Somethings never leave you even if small so those fans should be ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread