Last day to get tickets (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

Dont know how that is possible when I haven't seen anyone on here or on twitter that said they have managed to get a ticket.

RegTheDonk

can anyone else login? Or is it just me?

Yes, just got in .... the queue seemed to work, could see it going down eventually.

Only Yeovil and Preston showing though.

Can't hang around waiting for someone to flick a switch the other end, I'm off to work in 20 mins so will have to forget it. At least we'll have a full house, hopefully everyone who was able to get to the gally retail or get tickets on line last week will have a good time, support the team, and not boo them if they get stage fright.

CTID

Well, I can get my head back down now. Looks like im watching on Sky tonight!

Pezza

If it is true that there is no tickets left from the 'online sale' this morning then I will be under the impression that there never any tickets available today at all. Nobody on here or twitter has managed to get 1 from what I've seen and if they were using the queueing then they wouldn't have sold out this quickly.

fernandopartridge

Incompetent bungling idiots. Nothing to do with a 'hedge' fund. It's the same incompetent bungling idiots that used to mean queues past kick off for a big game at both HR and the Ricoh.

I tried to buy a season ticket last week, I'm not going to bother at all now.

acreswild

If it is true that there is no tickets left from the 'online sale' this morning then I will be under the impression that there never any tickets available today at all. Nobody on here or twitter has managed to get 1 from what I've seen and if they were using the queueing then they wouldn't have sold out this quickly.

Agreed!

Folks - There are no tickets.
I Was 700 in the queue at 6.30am.
I have got down to 1 and then the end and it just goes to the ticket shop page and there are no tickets for the gillingham game.

Sorry folks

Spence CCFC

Slim hope but maybe it's an automated tweet that was triggered by mistake? Clearly none of them ever came online and considering there's supposed to be a fair few it seems somewhat strange.

KersleyDigs

Either none or about 10 tickets went on sale, blummin' joke. Fans who work and don't live in Cov haven't really had a fair chance to get a ticket....

you're an idiot

Absolute joke, been in a queue since 6.25, slowly but surely getting closer to what I thought was the front of the queue to then login.....and find the game isn't even listed....to then make the mistake of refreshing my page after navigating around the site to no avail.....kicks me out to queue number 1014! Damn you queue number 1013 etc. I haven't been hacked off at work on a Friday for a long long time but that's the only way I see it going today. Captain Mainwaring couldn't have planned this any better...despite it only warning you when you are in the queue, when you actually get to the ticketing page "DON'T REFRESH YOUR BROWSER!"

Pezza

Either none or about 10 tickets went on sale, blummin' joke. Fans who work and don't live in Cov haven't really had a fair chance to get a ticket....

Agreed, many of us don't live a stones throw from ticket office and many of us work!

bigfatronssba

RegTheDonk

You have to think something like that.

I initially was about 350 in the queue. Taking that logic, two tickets per person, you'd assume there were 700 gone by the time I got logged in. 700 out of how many unclaimed STs? Wasn't the figure quoted around here 4,000 hadn't renewed?

Absolute cock up either way, but GOOD LUCK to those who were able to get to the gally this week, or got in on-line last week - hope you all have a great evening. Just hope there is a full house. Would hate to see more than a few hundred empty seats because of some admin error.

you're an idiot

Even though I knew noone would pick up I know Timmy is hiding in a dark corner of the club shop so thought I'd try the phone just so he knows that he's f@cked up again.....no surprise that the answer phone machine is full lol to hear that tape would be priceless hahaha would definitely be a best seller!

Skyblueweeman

Fuck it....going to work. If anyone gets any tickets...buy me a couple please and I'll meet you outside tonight.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread