Lati & Thomas (1 Viewer)

edgy

Little bit of aggro between them two towards the end of the 2nd half?

Last edited:

It’sabatch87

Oh well we all work with people we don’t like it’s in every work place.
You just try and do best for the team, you don’t have to be best mates!!

Happy_Martian

Wasn’t Adi booked too in a separate incident? Fiesty!

One of the Watford staff was moaning about something. Adi stood up to put the guy in his place. Went on for 30-45 seconds.Ref booked both people.

The Watford co-commentator apparently said on their broadcast "Our boy better sit down. Adi will have him for breakfast".

:ROFLMAO:

long way home

I honestly thought Lats was frantic all game so maybe he had one on him...And Thomas seem to blow up after his yellow card at someone for exposing him to having to take the player out.

I like they care and im sure both are tough hard headed people. Adi will get them focused on what is important in how to channel that energy... Its young players learning, they want to win everything that's all.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Lati is the captain so if he can’t call out a player for not doing their job etc it’s not good.

I say that as a big fan of Thomas, especially alongside Kitching (best centre half) but he needs to listen and learn. Will be a top CB if he does
A captain shouldn’t have to be pulled apart from another player. Sheaf was given the armband when he came on and will be rightly be our long-term captain from next season.

TomRad85

A captain shouldn’t have to be pulled apart from another player. Sheaf was given the armband when he came on and will be rightly be our long-term captain from next season.
He's a weird choice of captain tbh, for me he's certainly not in our best 11. A useful utility player imo, I think some of the criticism is a touch harsh as there's a lot of use in having one of those, but still...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

larry_david

One of the Watford staff was moaning about something. Adi stood up to put the guy in his place. Went on for 30-45 seconds.Ref booked both people.

The Watford co-commentator apparently said on their broadcast "Our boy better sit down. Adi will have him for breakfast".

:ROFLMAO:
It's widely known Adi is hard as fuck

fatso

Little bit of aggro between them two towards the end of the 2nd half?
It's the kind of thing Fadz would of squashed in a heartbeat.

We have some strong characters in the team which is a good thing, but occasionally when the pressure is on it can get a bit out of hand.

No doubt it was sorted out professionally in the dressing room, it's just a good job we won, imagine if we'd of got a hammering 😱

Happy_Martian

Remember the average age of our squad. Most are young lads and for some, this is probably the first truly stressful time in their careers.

Longer season than some are used to. And we're pushing to get to the promised land, and everyone knows what that comes with.

The pressure to perform is probably immense. Noone wants to let the team down.

So this is when tempers will fray and emotions tend to be shown, good or bad.

SleepyGinger

He's a weird choice of captain tbh, for me he's certainly not in our best 11. A useful utility player imo, I think some of the criticism is a touch harsh as there's a lot of use in having one of those, but still...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Robins likes him, he’s said before he has a very good relationship with the manager and he trusts him, I think Lati will play a lot of games for the club.

chiefdave

Not sure I'd read to much into him being captain, we don't really seem to have anyone settled in that role.

Think its a case of Robins not wanting to take it off Kelly but as he's likely to be off at the end of the season to get more game time we're likely to get someone new appointed on a permanent basis. For me I think you go with Sheaf.

Users who are viewing this thread