League One Playoff Final (2 Viewers)

mark82

Anyone watching? Got to be one of the worst decisions ever that.

AngryAnt

If being judged by league 1 standards, is it even a yellow? Harsh talking to and possibly a yellow, but deffo not a red, can't believe VAR didn't even suggest it being looked at.

napolimp

Said it wasn't a red immediately, everyone around me saying it was. Just clumsy at worst. What a ridiculous reason to ruin a game.

Happy_Martian

Just about to say this one looks like pens as well and Wednesday score... my predicting is shite 😁 :mad:

Happy_Martian

We've another trip to Sheffield next season..

no_loyalty

With cbs needed, I've always liked that Mads Andersen at Barnsley (captain). If they don't come up, I'd be happy to have a look at him.
Just suggested that on the transfer targets thread, looks a very good CB.

Hobo

We nearly did with that Panzo moment.
No that was different. That would have been a players error.
The Wednesday goal was just so well crafted no individual is to blame.

Mucca Mad Boys

On today’s viewing, neither Barnsley or Sheffield Wednesday look ready to make the grade. Wednesday will have a bigger budget to make that transition but I doubt Moore has the managerial capability to be an effective Championship manager with the style of play.

Ipswich ought to do the best of the promoted teams.

Happy_Martian

Did anyone catch the on pitch interview with Josh Windass straight after the game. Actually said it was the worst standard of game that you'd watch and there was no quality on show. Very scathing opinion about both Wednesday and Barnsley though it has to be considered it was literally 180 seconds (about 3 minutes :) ) after the final whistle.

alexccfc99

I like Sheffield Wednesday, they seem a lot more humble and friendly than those arseholes they share a City with

Only seen us at Hillsborough for about 10 mins, when I went it got abandoned

Users who are viewing this thread