League One Playoffs (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

Is that David Stockdale on the Wembley turf in a Wycombe kit

Bugsy

Ainsworth looks like a drowned rat haha fair play Wycombe

Liquid Gold

Surely, suuuuuurrrrlly they'll finish bottom next year, they just had to get rid of a load of staff to keep going over the summer. I'm glad they are secure now but there won't be much investment and the style of football should be easily found out.

A couple of teams on points deductions next and it looks like the perfect time for us to go up.

D

Deleted member 4439

How the fuck did Akinfenwa orchestrate that on the pitch?

The love in is embarassing.

I'm sure Wycombe fams are loving it, as we would.

Anyway, that's 6pts in the Champ bag for the City.

Flying Fokker

I’d be quite seething if I supported posh
PPG In fairness they had a game in hand. Nobody knows whether they’d go up if the league was played out. They did enough in the first part of the season but were lucky after so crap results

D

Deleted member 4439

I’d be quite seething if I supported posh

In fairness. both had won 3 out their last 5. Wycombe taking 9, Posh just one point more. By no means would Wycombe not have made the play offs and by no means would the Posh have won the playoffs. It's Tranmere that I feel were hard done to.

Wycombe would have lost their game in hand of course, to us at the Ricoh :)

shepardo01

Let their fans enjoy this.
Many in tears on their forum.
I'd say this means much nuch more to them than it would have done to the likes of Sunderland, Peterborough, Oxford and Portsmouth....
They have just gained results in three games in a row against the best remaining sides in Lg1
Well done Wycombe!!

covcity4life

Wycombe wanders win league 1 playoff!!! Wow. They used to be my fav non league team i would look out for their scores because i liked their name as a kid. Now they are in the championship first time in history. What an achievement!

TomRad85

Delighted for Wycombe, great achievement. Developed a soft spot for them as they seem to be following us up the leagues, also always beating them makes it easier to have a soft spot for them.

To top it all off, I can't fucking stand Robinson so excellent night all round.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Surely, suuuuuurrrrlly they'll finish bottom next year, they just had to get rid of a load of staff to keep going over the summer. I'm glad they are secure now but there won't be much investment and the style of football should be easily found out.

A couple of teams on points deductions next and it looks like the perfect time for us to go up.
Yep, all we need is to finish above Wycombe, Rotherham and one of the handful of teams facing points deductions. I fancy our chances.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jordan210

What is a shame is Oxford dint play like they did against us. You would have thought they would have watched how we played and beat Wycombe and used that.

Nick

Administrator
I didn't even know about this shit

He would have to be Messi like to get away with that shit.

Bugsy

I didn't even know about this shit

He would have to be Messi like to get away with that shit.

Comes across as aright attention seeking cock

SBT

It's alright if a footballer has some personality, you know. Akinfenwa looks like he has, uh, quite a lot of it. And seems like his team-mates and Wycombe fans love him for it. I'm sure we'd be the same if he was on our promotion side.

Bugsy

It's alright if a footballer has some personality, you know. Akinfenwa looks like he has, uh, quite a lot of it. And seems like his team-mates and Wycombe fans love him for it. I'm sure we'd be the same if he was on our promotion side.

Not if he acts like a plastic gangster... It's just cringey in my opinion is that ok with u

SBT

Yeah that's fine with me! Like I say, I bet most people wouldn't be bothered though. If you back it up on the pitch then you can get away with it, and he has.

Users who are viewing this thread