League One Relegation (1 Viewer)

Just 2 days to go until this week's edition of Sports Lounge on Hillz FM (98.6). This week, we're continuing the relegation theme for Cooks's Question. We want to know 'Who do you think will be relegated from League One this season?'. Will Bristol City be able to avoid successive relegations? Can Shaun Derry and Nigel Clough turn their club's fortunes around? We need your opinions. This week we will also be involving a small tribute to Manchester United legends George Best, who died 7 years ago yesterday (Monday) and Bill Foulkes, who sadly passed away on the same day this week. Our main topic will be the prospects of European football for Southampton. Tune into 98.6 Hillz FM this Thursday at 10AM for all the action on Sports Lounge

Covstu

way to difficult to call this one, take us for example, we are 6 points off play offs but also 6 points off relegation!!! Sticking my neck out i would say Notts County, Crewe, Carlisle and Colchester but lets face it, its that close it could be four of 17 teams!!!

way to difficult to call this one, take us for example, we are 6 points off play offs but also 6 points off relegation!!! Sticking my neck out i would say Notts County, Crewe, Carlisle and Colchester but lets face it, its that close it could be four of 17 teams!!!

Bang on Stu. No-one is safe

jesus-wept

We'll be okay once Elvis gets the nod from Ms Sepalla to bring in those 2 or 3 new players she promised.

We'll be okay once Elvis gets the nod from Ms Sepalla to bring in those 2 or 3 new players she promised.

I don't think we're in danger of relegation. Sepalla wont allow us to bring in players who aren't free, but right know I think the only player we need is a central defender. Apart from that we will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread