Leamington and Warwick is NOT in Leicestershire!! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

To the 'mob' outside The Wheatsheaf after the Leicester game (and I and a few others often drink in there pre-match).
We were travelling past the Wheatsheaf after the Leicester game in our Catteralls coach, when a couple of face covered youths started gesticulating 3-1 at us. Despite mouthing 'we are Cov' at them (I didn't know how to do that using the charades actions) they managed to aim a kick or two at the coach, stirring up the couple of hundred other 'lads' to start jeering at us, followed by the 'hoying' (thanks for the use of the word, Sunderland) of a full can of beer at the coach. For future reference, a coach with Catteralls of Southam (01926) phone number, heading south of the City is unlikely to be full of Leicester fans. Love to you all. Harry H xx :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:

David O'Day

To the 'mob' outside The Wheatsheaf after the Leicester game (and I and a few others often drink in there pre-match).
We were travelling past the Wheatsheaf after the Leicester game in our Catteralls coach, when a couple of face covered youths started gesticulating 3-1 at us. Despite mouthing 'we are Cov' at them (I didn't know how to do that using the charades actions) they managed to haim a kick or two at the coach, stirring up the couple of hundred other 'lads' to start jeering at us, followed by the 'hoying' (thanks for the use of the word, Sunderland) of a full can of beer at the coach. For future reference, a coach with Catteralls of Southam (01926) phone number, heading south of the City is unlikely to be full of Leicester fans. Love to you all. Harry H xx :rolleyes: ;)
there's a thread about this

Sky Blue Harry H

no worries, yes they were bellends
To be fair, I don't mind the usual lot in the Wheatsheaf - had many a pint in there, but think a lot more 'newbies' had turned up for a ruck with our friends from up the M69. and were either tanked or coked up, and more than a bit edgy.

Ashdown

Oh dear how embarrassing 🙄
Did Leicester show up there at all by any chance or anywhere else ? I’ve not heard of any major trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread