Least favourite away ground ? (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

really? To be honest the last time I went was a few years back now it was a freezing tuesday night with vile wooden seats next to a big screen. We took about 200 fans and all I rememebr is we didnt lose ha. shit ground though shit fans

Too be fair I'd been on a Stag Do in Blackpool the previous couple of nights and me and my brother made our way to Burnley on the Sunday still hanging, think it was the last game of the season (might be wrong) and Gazza was playing for them. Drank in their Yates' before the game as we had got there early and then it slowly just filled up and filled up with all of their "lads". Had a few pints and kept ourselves to ourselves.

Found it to be an old fashioned ground, with a good atmosphere. Give me that over one of these new lego grounds all day long.

RoboCCFC90

Isn't it due to have some work done?

It's like Katie Price mate can have all the work done on it possible after all it's still the same pile of shit.

Sterling Archer

I would say Loftus Road or Fratton Park but we've done well the times I've been there.

Ashton Gate, horrible ground, horrible away area in a rancid part of the city.

thaiskyblue

Cold blow lane love it and hated it all at the same time, dump, scary , apmostpheric, and speedo in goal what a day..........

Sky Blue Norway

I've only been to one match outside Ricoh Arena - last season's 0-4 loss against Walsall. I hope that is the worst match and away ground I'll ever have to experience! Still have nightmares! :)

nicksig

Priestfield at gillingham. Miserable ground that reminds me of the season we dropped out of the top flight. Plus Madjeski stadium in the middle of nowhere and completely soulless

Last edited:

pusbccfc

The long away end at wolves is shocking.

Gillingham too is pretty dire. Not looking forward to that one away on a Tuesday!

Changeyourface

Cardiff's new ground, St Marys, Pride Park, the Walkers, the Keepmoat, Madejski, the Riverside...
Could go on but I'm pretty much just naming the same ground but with different coloured seats.

Also for any away fan (and arguably home), the Ricoh has to be up there with one of the worst in the country.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Cardiff's new ground, St Marys, Pride Park, the Walkers, the Keepmoat, Madejski, the Riverside...
Could go on but I'm pretty much just naming the same ground but with different coloured seats.

Also for any away fan (and arguably home), the Ricoh has to be up there with one of the worst in the country.

Funny because the Shrewsbury fans we talked to in the pub after the game on saturday thought the Ricoh was awesome and were looking forward to going again this season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sixfields. Obviously. Least favourite home ground, too...

Changeyourface

Funny because the Shrewsbury fans we talked to in the pub after the game on saturday thought the Ricoh was awesome and were looking forward to going again this season.

Strange, I've never heard any away fan compliment it. No decent pubs near it, almost in Bedworth, nightmare to get to from town, no atmosphere, no character.

Users who are viewing this thread