Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (3 Viewers)

GIMOC

Kicking off doesn’t happen all the time. Most people don’t behave like animals so it isn’t noticeable.

Away fans in hospitality however very much happens all the time.

English isn’t my forte but that last sentence doesn’t make sense

very much happens all the time? either it’s all the time or not.

doubt Rotherham, Plymouth, Huddersfield, Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough fans were in corporate this season

Alan Dugdales Moustache

For the size of the place too , fair play
Quite right. And there's no arguement like some make for Norwich and Ipswich that there is no rival nearby.

bigfatronssba

doubt Rotherham, Plymouth, Huddersfield, Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough fans were in corporate this season

Unless you’re being deliberately obtuse, then you know exactly what it said.

Oh look, an away fan in the hospitality areas at Wolves. Such a rare thing for the camera to capture

IMG_1669.jpeg

bigfatronssba

pusbccfc

Biggest is debatable, less trophies , smaller attendances than sunderland and 20 less years in the top flight

Sunderland averaged less than 30k once in the last 20 years , Leeds 16 times

Biggest 1 club city in the UK and everybody loves licking their arses , their crowds are no bigger than expected and If we are honest should have been bigger in history

And they deserted their club in the 2010s. Smaller crowds than what we're getting now.

Sunderland have a better fan base. Probably the best in the country based on their population and sheer lack of success.

pusbccfc

have a look at whats available. no boxes left, all been taken. first time this season. the club have even admitted that some boxes will have both Leeds and cov fans in

Good. Thanks a week's wages for Haji and Simms paid for by Leeds fans

alexccfc99

There was three in The Mill with me for the Boro game:D

alexccfc99

For the record I think there will probs be their lot in home end but they won't be the foaming at the mouth Neanderthals everyone is expecting them to be

Does happen more than you'd think when Wright scored the second at Watford a good chunk of that stand to the left of us got up and celebrated

Northants Sky Blue

Just catching up on thread - `Nuneaton Whites' 😂😂😂

Back to the OP, if theres 2000 ticketless Yorkies cutting about town tomorrow I'll eat my hat

Also, pains me to say it but the Mackems must have one of the highest ratio of fans to city in the UK.
40k sell outs for a town of 300k with the Geordies also on the doorstep is fucking impressive whichever way you slice it

clint van damme

Only seen one hooligan film, that had some american kid in it and it was based on Hammers v Millwall. The most laughable load of bollocks i have ever seen and 2 hours i'll never get back.

For someone who spends hours on this forum juggling multiple accounts that spew an endless amount of gibberish I'd say those two hours watching Green St were probably the most productive 2 hours of your life.
You should get the ID box set.

messiahrobins

For someone who spends hours on this forum juggling multiple accounts that spew an endless amount of gibberish I'd say those two hours watching Green St were probably the most productive 2 hours of your life.
You should get the ID box set.
Are you drunk? Or are you a big fan of Green St and feeling offended? I forgot we live in the Woke era.

GIMOC

the lot on here live in their own bubble. Sky blue talk is not the real world

It’s well known now that Leeds are in corporate and have booked a lot of pubs in Nuneaton. if you on here actually left your house or had mates would know this

Ccfcisparks

Clint is right, there are quite a few new accounts popping up. I wonder if Greggs is one of them. Think we need a rollcall thread again.

Users who are viewing this thread