Legal Protest Idea (1 Viewer)

peeler

As you know I won't be going to the semi-final as I don't wish to put any money into the club while SISU are owners.

However, I have an idea that might get people talking especially at the checkatrade trophy semi, that's if anyone is going.

Retro, go retro. Every one buy old fashioned football rattles which are easily obtainable over the internet. Make as much noise as you can, surely the can't ban football rattles from football games.

It might sound a bit lame, but Sky would surely hi-light and explain why it's being done, could be a bit of fun that everyone can join in families and thugs alike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

As you know I won't be going to the semi-final as I don't wish to put any money into the club while SISU are owners.

However, I have an idea that might get people talking especially at the checkatrade trophy semi, that's if anyone is going.

Retro, go retro. Every one buy old fashioned football rattles which are easily obtainable over the internet. Make as much noise as you can, surely the can't ban football rattles from football games.

It might sound a bit lame, but Sky would surely hi-light and explain why it's being done, could be a bit of fun that everyone can join in families and thugs alike.

So everybody not going as part of a family is a thug?

Bob Latchford

Aren't old fashioned rattles banned from grounds ?

skybluebeduff

exs1191.png

Elephant stress balls to throw at Fisher, he needs them and we'll never forget ;)

shmmeee

Why not all sign a polite letter asking Sisu to leave? It'll have about as much impact.

The point of protest now can't be to raise awareness surely? Everyone knows and no one gives a fuck.

Otis

I think we should all go for dog whistles.

Blow them all game and then when Fisher goes to collect his car at the end he will be surrounded by 30 German Shepherds, Greyhound and a couple of Cockapoo's.

clint van damme

anyone wanting to partake in this idea can get there rattle from www.peelersretrorattles.co.uk

Otis

Instead of rattles, what about horns?

We could all wear horns!!!

Seriously though, horns would be better wouldn't they? They make a lot of noise and it's not a familiar noise heard at British football grounds and is much more a European thing.

Are horns allowed in?

skyblue1991

I think we should all go for dog whistles.

Blow them all game and then when Fisher goes to collect his car at the end he will be surrounded by 30 German Shepherds, Greyhound and a couple of Cockapoo's.
And Joy Sepalla.

Nick

Administrator
Or we could all chip in to bring this guy over, just tell Andy Rose wants to see him

Users who are viewing this thread