Leicester (6 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

No I’d already beaten you to it with the ‘health requirement’.
Hi six Hackney , great family photo , I believe they’re your relatives from next door . Hard to tell really as you all look the same .

Attachments

• IMG_5275.png
    IMG_5275.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11

shmmeee

Safety Group on holiday that week?

No segregation between fans. Cos women’s footy.

The issue is the concourse under the away stand and apparently it can’t be safely divided so either we get 6.5k away fans or we lose the rest of that end, then there’s a couple of blocks segregation on top because the SCG are knobs.

no_loyalty

Travelling up next week with the Mrs, staying in city centre Friday & Saturday night, not heard of this place, is it worth a visit either pre or post match ?
It was demolished in 2005, was in Stoke Heath next to Stoke Heath junior school.

Brylowes

When were you leagues above us???
We've only once played in the third level and you weren't in the Premier at that point. You've never been more than one division above us, generally that works the other way as well, apart from your stint in the third tier when we were Premier.

Where do people get their 'facts' from?

Is it true you haven't yet had a capacity at the current stadium? Hearing this but not sure I can believe it.
There’s a lot that I don’t understand about football fans, but football fans who decide to take up residence on rival forums take the biscuit .

hackneyfox

There’s a lot that I don’t understand about football fans, but football fans who decide to take up residence on rival forums take the biscuit .
I get a government grant as it’s helping to raise the IQ on here.

NortonSkyBlue

Good to have you back. Great club and of course we envy your recent history. Let’s be honest we shouldn’t be breathing the same air as you guys.
If you are at the CBS arena next Sunday you will find that we are a different club to the one you will have previously experienced and we have a team we are proud of.
let’s hope we get to play you next season.
On the IQ issue is that because you are from a CV postcode? That makes sense.

Gynnsthetonic

Good to have you back. Great club and of course we envy your recent history. Let’s be honest we shouldn’t be breathing the same air as you guys.
If you are at the CBS arena next Sunday you will find that we are a different club to the one you will have previously experienced and we have a team we are proud of.
let’s hope we get to play you next season.
On the IQ issue is that because you are from a CV postcode? That makes sense.
He'll definitely find a different club if he's there next Sunday

hackneyfox

How fucking arrogant can you be? You lot have short memories, wasn’t long ago you weren’t selling out in the championship. Your support is so shit you may as well not be there anyway.
I thought you didn’t care about us and yet you’ve been keeping a scrapbook of our attendances.

TomRad85

child get GIF

astleyfox

The definition of a sell out is all seats for sale are sold.
With that we have sold out 4 times in the last 9 months
Birmingham
Middlesbrough
Sheff Wed
Swansea
😂 And you lot throw about the word”embarrasing”? Four times in the last month? Be still my aching sides! We sell out every week, and away tix are practically currency!

astleyfox

Joking aside - how did your club manage to get relegated, with the remnants of a PL winning team, plus signings from that windfall? Almost (but not quite) as amazing as your PL achievement!

Rodgers. Would you rather se had kept Maddison, Barnes and Tielemans? We sold our best players and re invested wisely. Honest, I bet theres not a lemon to be bought in cov.

Matt smith

😂 And you lot throw about the word”embarrasing”? Four times in the last month? Be still my aching sides! We sell out every week, and away tix are practically currency!
Our away tickets are the same you silly sausage

albeit 2 long away days around Christmas admittedly haven’t sold out, but look at our away figures

robbiethemole

Every time I go I to my local cafe this one guy tells me over and over again how Coventry cheated in the 70’s and how the nazi’s should’ve finished the job. I listened to it about 5 times over before I threatened to punch his lights out.

Only Leicester fans can get under my skin like that …bellends.
You sure he's not a Sunlun fan???? that shit is what we usually get from those twats

TomRad85

Yet I’m banned? Baffling. Someone actually said they were going to stab someone up last month.

Also, both moderators have homophobic posts still on show and one is using the site to sell dodgy fire sticks?
I think witnessing 2 Leicester fans backslapping each other with the banter of a 5 year old and crawling in on all 4s and offering up yourself to be the meat in their sandwich beats all of that. I call for an immediate ban.

Users who are viewing this thread