Leicester (3 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

This astounds me considering it’s Leicester.

Makes the decision to not open it in the play offs all the more bizarre

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

Apparently representatives of the British Athletics association will be in attendance to recruit into the Javelin team all those that can throw an empty coke bottle across two blocks of segregation

It’sabatch87

Apparently representatives of the British Athletics association will be in attendance to recruit into the Javelin team all those that can throw an empty coke bottle across two blocks of segregation
They’ll need to be athletes with new trainers as they’ll be on their toes against us as usual
Six fingered scum!
PUSB IOL

SkyBlueSam01

It sounds crazy, but I genuinely would not swap our last 10 years for theirs. The League Two and League One promotion seasons were the most enjoyable I've had following this club ever*. Got to visit so many grounds we'd have otherwise never had the chance to. In that time our home and away support has grown massively. We get praise wherever we travel and I've lost count of the amount of fans who have said our home support is the best they've seen for many years.

Compare that to Leicester's sterilised day-tripping happy clappy shit fans. 95% of their stadium was mute at their place earlier this season until they piped up for 5 minutes after their second. No thanks.

*Obviously 90% of this forum were not here back then, so you'll have to trust me on this.

They also have to support a team for the rest of their lives KNOWING that the best they will ever see has been and gone forever

WestEndAgro

Who's putting the welcome banners out on the M69 🤔
Also Sky blue smoke bombs lining the coach entrance, get it done.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It sounds crazy, but I genuinely would not swap our last 10 years for theirs. The League Two and League One promotion seasons were the most enjoyable I've had following this club ever*. Got to visit so many grounds we'd have otherwise never had the chance to. In that time our home and away support has grown massively. We get praise wherever we travel and I've lost count of the amount of fans who have said our home support is the best they've seen for many years.

Compare that to Leicester's sterilised day-tripping happy clappy shit fans. 95% of their stadium was mute at their place earlier this season until they piped up for 5 minutes after their second. No thanks.

*Obviously 90% of this forum were not here back then, so you'll have to trust me on this.
That is mental.

You'd turn down us having won the PL!

SlowerThanPlatt

Nostalgia! There were some utterly depressing games during League 1/2 with 8,000 rattling around the Ricoh.

Gynnsthetonic

All sold at present, have they opened the dug out blocks yet, there should also be a big push to sell the balcony seats and make people actually sit there rather than in there armchairs watching behind the screen and curtain

Skyblue Bangkok

Nostalgia! There were some utterly depressing games during League 1/2 with 8,000 rattling around the Ricoh.
Must have been awful being a Lesta fan and sewing them win the PL and FA Cup. Granted there owners were given a wad of cash and business leg up by the dubious Thai military junta and Thaksin.

WestEndAgro

Fuckin horrible club, throw that leftie Lineker in and I'm struggling to think of a bigger embarrassment to football, oh yeah Celtic.
Fuck em both.

Skyblue Bangkok

Fuckin horrible club, throw that leftie Lineker in and I'm struggling to think of a bigger embarrassment to football, oh yeah Celtic.
Fuck em both.
Lineker a leftie ,I don't think so just a centerist who' is a so called liberal identity politics follower. . I have no issue with Celtic.

bigfatronssba

Standing together with poor, marginalised people and calling Tories on their bullsh*t is exactly what football people should be about. We started as a factory team, FFS!

You think Lineker cares about the poor? 😂😂😂

Travs

Local rivalry aside, i've got nothing against Leicester.

Very similar city to Cov, and the football teams weren't so different until a decade ago.

clint van damme

Local rivalry aside, i've got nothing against Leicester.

Very similar city to Cov, and the football teams weren't so different until a decade ago.

Same as the likes of Villa and Liverpool for me, like the City, like the people, just hate the football team and want to see them get beat.

CV22SBA

All sold at present, have they opened the dug out blocks yet, there should also be a big push to sell the balcony seats and make people actually sit there rather than in there armchairs watching behind the screen and curtain
All the upper tier boxes sold out for the first time this season so that will fill quite a few of the balcony seats. I do know of a transport company in Rugby who the owner is a massive Leicester fan and he has a box for the game so I just hope it’s not like this for many of the boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread