Leicester (4 Viewers)

GIMOC

We and they were in the beer garden as described.
No wonder you believe in chemttails if you can’t read or comprehend basic English.

still waiting. what year and game did you and other families use the stag on a matchday when it all kicked off?

laughing to myself Imagining loadsa families in the stag.

Covkid1968#

Just a horrible piece of shit doing that on a standard night out.
haha… smaller fan base 😂😂 would take our fanbase over Leics all day long. Even more so now they have the hilarious Ultras
For years Leics were in the league below us and maybe that’s why it didn’t develop and why we looked towards Villa.
I think it depends what decade you were born in. Our younger lot won’t really have Leics on the radar.
The more Leics fans are desperate for rivalry the dafter they look. As we find with Villa… trying to provoke a rivalry with a club that’s won the European Cup is pointless. For me it’s always been Leics but I live in the god forsaken county.

Covkid1968#

why you obsessed with us then mate?
She can’t help herself. Struggling to come to terms with a CV post code…. And I get that with having an LE17 one. 😎

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

The usual shite trying to wax lyrical about how important and great Leicester is.

If a bloke walked into a pub and shouted how good looking they were and how much money they’ve got, everyone would think what a bellend and assume the opposite. The same applies with you here.

You’ve had an account on a ‘not rivals’ fans forum for over ten years, you’re desperate to stress your own importance and how wonderful your sweatshop ridden city is. I hope all of this has helped to overcome your imposter/little dick syndrome.

What time will you be at the Wheatsheaf on Saturday? I’m sure you’ll be in early to tell us all how significant and wonderful Leicester is.

NortonSkyBlue

Leicester City are a fine club built on Thai money but that wasnt always the case. Leicester are the club of Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton, Arthur Rowley, Frank Worthington, Gary Lineker and countless modern day greats. We are currently in their shadow.
Ou descent down the leagues coincided with their rise and you can’t help but think if Kingpower had looked on our direction it could have been us.
I suppose the fact that we are both playing each other in the second tier of English football is lost on them given how great they are and how insignificant we are. We had a state of the art training ground, modern stadium in the late sixties, their time was recently, everything is cyclical, we are on the rise. Our time is coming.

SHUNT31

You’re just such an arrogant fan base with such short memories.

10 of the extra years in the top flight have been in the last 14 years. Unlike you, when we got relegated from the PL in 2001, we had a lot of bad luck. There were no parachute payments and we also had to deal with the ITV deal going under. On top of that, we had a corrupt chairman who sold our ground unnecessarily which amounted to us being in a rented stadium.

Ironically, you didn’t own your ground for a long time either so when you look back to when the Thai bloke took over, there wasn’t much between us at all. No one takes league cups seriously ffs. It’s like Burnley claiming to be a massive club because they won the league in the early 60’s.

When we hit financial trouble and went into admin, we were dealt with points deductions. Something that did not happen to your lot. You just screwed over local businesses and started again. You’re the reason there are sporting penalties for financial trouble.

Are you aware that SISU tried to buy your lot before they took us over too? Things could have been so different.

Admittedly, you’ve done well over the past 10 years but let’s not pretend it was always amazing. And look at you now? The most embarrassing fan base in the land, one of the worst atmospheres in English football. Think you belong in the top 6 of English football, which is laughable.

SkyBlueSoul

For years Leics were in the league below us and maybe that’s why it didn’t develop and why we looked towards Villa.
I think it depends what decade you were born in. Our younger lot won’t really have Leics on the radar.
The more Leics fans are desperate for rivalry the dafter they look. As we find with Villa… trying to provoke a rivalry with a club that’s won the European Cup is pointless. For me it’s always been Leics but I live in the god forsaken county.
I fall into that younger generation. Grew up with us in the PL in the late 90's and my dad/grandad/brother not liking Villa so followed suit. There was more vitriol v Wolves and WBA at HR when we got relegated as well. I've mellowed on Villa since we haven't played them in nearly 25 years but no-one's really filled that rivalry.

MacReady

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It reads like a cross between a soul-searching Dear Deidre article trying to seek help for some personal problems, and a BBC Bitesize infant school project.

I'm guessing you didn't write it as the protagonist appears to live in the East Midlands, but if you do know who it is, please pass on my regards. It was thoroughly entertaining.

Porkchophill

Skyblue Bangkok

You’re just such an arrogant fan base with such short memories.

10 of the extra years in the top flight have been in the last 14 years. Unlike you, when we got relegated from the PL in 2001, we had a lot of bad luck. There were no parachute payments and we also had to deal with the ITV deal going under. On top of that, we had a corrupt chairman who sold our ground unnecessarily which amounted to us being in a rented stadium.

Ironically, you didn’t own your ground for a long time either so when you look back to when the Thai bloke took over, there wasn’t much between us at all. No one takes league cups seriously ffs. It’s like Burnley claiming to be a massive club because they won the league in the early 60’s.

When we hit financial trouble and went into admin, we were dealt with points deductions. Something that did not happen to your lot. You just screwed over local businesses and started again. You’re the reason there are sporting penalties for financial trouble.

Are you aware that SISU tried to buy your lot before they took us over too? Things could have been so different.

Admittedly, you’ve done well over the past 10 years but let’s not pretend it was always amazing. And look at you now? The most embarrassing fan base in the land, one of the worst atmospheres in English football. Think you belong in the top 6 of English football, which is laughable.
Their owners have made their money in very dubious ways ,had feck all.and then suddenly loaded after being granted King Power concession . Had a massive tax bill which so called courts said they didn't have to pay but will be paid on their behalf by the Thai tax payer.

robbiethemole

Very arrogant from a Club that cheated it’s way to todays position. They went into administration, bankrupting many local businesses on the way, got bought out by Milan Mandoric for £4m and escaped any punishments. The authorities then changes the rules to ensure it never happened again and all admins since all get 10 points penalty.
Perhaps they should be a bit more humble about their past. Anyhow, fcuk em

coop

I couldn't give a shit about Leciester City, work with alot of there fans and they hate us .Always ask why never get an answer,they all came out the woodwork when winning Premier league which I don't mind but most disappeared last year and all of a sudden they've turned up again.This game is one game in 46,yes would love to beat them just to keep them quite at work but it doesn't make or break our season which I thought we would finish bottom half of the table after the start we had.

napolimp

Who cares. I want 3 points same as every match. They've won the Premier League and FA Cup recently, and they will probably win promotion this season, good for them. I only give a shit about what we're doing, same as any other team visiting the CBS as far as I'm concerned.

Porkchophill

Their owners have made their money in very dubious ways ,had feck all.and then suddenly loaded after being granted King Power concession . Had a massive tax bill which so called courts said they didn't have to pay but will be paid on their behalf by the Thai tax payer.
I’ve got a photo somewhere of my lads pretending to wipe their arses on Leicester tops in Bangkok airport .. might send it to him 🤣

Matt smith

Someone should get a follow up with this prick after Saturday when theyve experienced the hostility that’s going to come their way .. bring it on
This hackney fox banging on about how much he despises Coventry on their forums but constantly commenting on here 😂

Users who are viewing this thread