Leicester (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thought that must have been it. Just so used to you escaping relegation annually from the top flight …..

34 years in the top flight, now many years you're lot.

TomRad85

Tell mum to let you out on your own.
Seriously?
Now I think about it I used to know a lad who supported Leicester and Rangers, other than that genuinely never met one. Met a couple of Cov fans since I moved to London a decade ago funnily enough, but never Leicester.

Travs

We are not claiming to be one of the biggest clubs in England like Leicester.

That was nothing to do with the comment. The point made was that we (apparently) have a huge fanbase compared to Leicester.

We are similar sized cities and have vaguely similar historical attendances, give or take a coupe of thousand.

The fanbases are pretty similar.

Covcraig@bury

My boss is a Fester fan , always giving it we’re bigger than you , your just as shit as Derby . It’s only the last few years they did ok but let’s be honest they’re in the same league as us for a reason … they just wasn’t good enough to stay in the EPL . Like us , and that’s why they’re in the championship. So it pisses me off them six fingered Inbreds think they’re bigger and better than us . Mutants the lot of them

CovInEssex

My boss is a Fester fan , always giving it we’re bigger than you , your just as shit as Derby . It’s only the last few years they did ok but let’s be honest they’re in the same league as us for a reason … they just wasn’t good enough to stay in the EPL . Like us , and that’s why they’re in the championship. So it pisses me off them six fingered Inbreds think they’re bigger and better than us . Mutants the lot of them

You alright? Inbox me babe xx

mmttww

*You're

pusbccfc

I've never met one anywhere outside of them being in our stadium.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Neither.

Yet, having worked all over the country, I meet/see loads of Sunderland, Leeds, Newcastle fans/shirts. Don't tend to see/meet Leicester unless you visit the small towns and villages they mostly come from.

skybluericoh

I spend half my working week in Leicester, been to a few Leicester/ Cov games with them. Most are ok but some are VERY delusional think they are up there with inter, Liverpool, Man City etc. what does make me laugh is they never understand why any player would leave - McGuire for Man U ‘ why’ ah because he thinks he will get more trophies. Maybe that hasn’t worked but Maress (spelling) to Man City certainly did.

Covkid1968#

Police right on top of trouble this Saturday. They rounded their lads up so the streets are safe again…

Attachments

• IMG_7253.jpeg
    IMG_7253.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 24

Vixs

Derby and Forest are bigger clubs than Leicester, both in terms of history and fan bases. Although Leicester's fan base has grown during their recent period of success.

Derby and Forest are bigger clubs than Leicester, both in terms of history and fan bases. Although Leicester's fan base has grown during their recent period of success.

I'd hate to burst your bubble but Forest and Derby fan bases are not bigger then Leicester.

From European football statistics from the year 1889 to 2023, Leicester rank 17th overall in English football with an average attendance of 19,764, Derby are next ranked 20th with 18,598, Forest are ranked at 22nd with 18,548 and Coventry rank at 25th with an average attendance of 17,196.

Let's not get into our social media following or popularity dwarfs all 3 of your clubs combined on all platforms, we're ranked 7th overall in England.

Leicester shirt sales are also top 10 in England.

A quick Google search will confirm all this thank you. FACTS.

JohnWH

I'd hate to burst your bubble but Forest and Derby fan bases are not bigger then Leicester.

From European football statistics from the year 1889 to 2023, Leicester rank 17th overall in English football with an average attendance of 19,764, Derby are next ranked 20th with 18,598, Forest are ranked at 22nd with 18,548 and Coventry rank at 25th with an average attendance of 17,196.

Let's not get into our social media following or popularity dwarfs all 3 of your clubs combined on all platforms, we're ranked 7th overall in England.

Leicester shirt sales are also top 10 in England.

A quick Google search will confirm all this thank you. FACTS.

Welcome Fosse,
No one here has energy or interest to fact check.
Cheers.
Happy to have you here if you're interested. We can dump on Forest if you like.

Leicestershire did only OKAY in SECOND division cricket this past season if I'm not mkstaken

Vixs

Welcome Fosse,
No one here has energy or interest to fact check.
Cheers.
Happy to have you here if you're interested. We can dump on Forest if you like.

Leicestershire did only OKAY in SECOND division cricket this past season if I'm not mkstaken

Thank you, but the fact is Leicester City have alway been the best supported club in the East Midlands. Forest especially have this myth their massive, no their a provincial club nothing more.

Vixs

Imagine writing this back in 2010 before Leicester had actually won a major trophy and not Mickey Mouse cups.

Edit...

The bit about arguing who's bigger out of the three East Mids clubs is funny. Do you think the general population really see Leicester as bigger than those two?

I bet you wish you could win a Mickey mouse cup right now hahahaha. Did Sarries not win anything at the Ricoh hahaha.

Sick Boy

Thank you, but the fact is Leicester City have alway been the best supported club in the East Midlands. Forest especially have this myth their massive, no their a provincial club nothing more.
Errr Leicester is a provincial city and club.

SkyBlueCV2

I know I'm new here but why are some lot from Leicester flapping their gums on a Cov fans forum, even in the early hours of the morning! Sounds a bit obsessed...

Not only reading comments, but also taking the time to create an account on their side would make me feel dirty. Nah, could never be me.

Last edited:

MacReady

Admin need to get on top and remove some of these Leicester accounts - it’s ruining the forum. Some of the Leicester lot will actually engage fairly, whilst others like Hackneyfox and this new plum Vixs are here just on the wind-up.

Users who are viewing this thread