Leicester (3 Viewers)

Nuskyblue

We have the biggest rugby Union club in England in Tigers on our doorstep if not Europe.
Want a medal or something?
Top of the league you slags with players missing, we starting to control proceedings before the pen. The second half is usually where we smash teams, well done ref
Bore off you fucking baby.

pusbccfc

Some of the things in reading from Leicester fans. Complete meltdown 😅. Just like Sunderland, Wednesday and Boro 'cup finals'.

'Their training ground is at Ryton-on-Dunsmore. Basically, it's just a fenced-off field in the middle of nowhere - just what you'd expect from a tin-pot club. Next to it is the venue for occasional antique toy fairs organised by Barry Potter. Basically you've got a tin-pot club training next the place where you can buy tin-plate toys!'

Haha

MacReady

Didn't they win something with Borthwick?
Actually you’re right - a couple of seasons back. But over the last 5-6 years they’ve been pretty terrible. I say I’m a fan - I just occasionally turn up to a match and drink real ale.

Covkid1968#

It's a pity their not arsed about you

As for the other replies I just came to set a few post right about much bigger Derby an Forest fan bases are then Leicester, when history suggest Leicester has the biggest. Thank you Chaventry forum for the chance to post on here. Jamie Vardy bigger and more known globally then you.
That’s not even written in English!!! You came, you saw.. you slithered back to the East Mids where nobody cares about you. Poor little Leicester.

SKYBLUES90

Top of the league you slags with players missing, we starting to control proceedings before the pen. The second half is usually where we smash teams, well done ref

Imagine taking the time to sign up too little old Coventry fans forum. Virgin.

Off you trot, cheers for the three points.

SKYBLUES90

Imagine taking the time to sign up too little old Coventry fans forum. Virgin.

Off you trot, cheers for the three points.

Ps. 4.5k fans and all you can muster is repeating the name of your team. Up there with the worst I’ve seen.

No surprising though. Always been a shocking fan base.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's a pity their not arsed about you

As for the other replies I just came to set a few post right about much bigger Derby an Forest fan bases are then Leicester, when history suggest Leicester has the biggest. Thank you Chaventry forum for the chance to post on here. Jamie Vardy bigger and more known globally then you.
I genuinely feel your utter sense of loss.
When I was 10 I got a new bike and a few days later a friend got a new bike that was even better than mine. I was pissed off.
" Yeah well, we've got a bigger car than you " I told him.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes well done ref. Gave you a ridiculous penalty head start and you still ended up getting hammered.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So many deluded Cov fans rattled because thei myth of Leicester being just as small as them has been shattered, best supported club in the East Midlands an Cov. Must hurt more people globally have heard of Jamie Vardy then Cov.
Don't forget loppy-lugs Lineker.

Users who are viewing this thread