Leicester (3 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'd hate to burst your bubble but Forest and Derby fan bases are not bigger then Leicester.

From European football statistics from the year 1889 to 2023, Leicester rank 17th overall in English football with an average attendance of 19,764, Derby are next ranked 20th with 18,598, Forest are ranked at 22nd with 18,548 and Coventry rank at 25th with an average attendance of 17,196.

Let's not get into our social media following or popularity dwarfs all 3 of your clubs combined on all platforms, we're ranked 7th overall in England.

Leicester shirt sales are also top 10 in England.

A quick Google search will confirm all this thank you. FACTS.
All very good but you'll find that absolutely no one cares. Had you won today you wouldn't be interested in telling us how much bigger your club is. You lost 3-1 and you really need to simply accept it.

Hobo

The beer tastes so sweet tonight.

Yank

Couldn't help but go and have a gander at Foxestalk. Just reading a couple of pages and already a consensus of thoughts:

1-Ref was shit and that is why they lost
2-Coventry is a terrible place to live and full of chavs
3-Our cup final and we will choke the rest of the season
4-They have more important business of getting out of this league which a club like them should never be in.

Some right arrogant pricks as par the course. Will they end up winning the league? More than likely. Still doesn't take away them disgusting personalities.

Mucca Mad Boys

A lot of Leicester fans on Twitter pointing out how little they care and are actually laughing, in that way that's really convincing and legitimate.

They’re not crying, it’s just something their eyes…

hackneyfox

Hate losing to you fuckers but we never really turned up.
Hopefully smash Ipswich next week and we’ll be back on course.

‘Leicester get hammered everywhere they go’ was a somewhat strange song to sing, first time we’ve let in three all season.
I’d like to wish you all the best for the rest of the season but I’d be lying.
Enjoy your celebrations though and thanks for calling out the helicopter cunts amongst your following, we all have them unfortunately.

pusbccfc

‘Leicester get hammered everywhere they go’ was a somewhat strange song to sing, first time we’ve let in three all season.
Enjoy your celebrations though and thanks for calling out the helicopter cunts amongst your following, we all have them unfortunately.

Funny one Ipswich. Best side we've played all season for me and yet they've been rubbish since.

Manchester_sky_blue

Unreservedly apologise for the Helicopter cunts, I hope they get banned for life and get the full extent of the law down on their shitty heads. Totally unacceptable and absolutely not what my club is about.

I genuinely do wish you well for the season cos you can only take points from our rivals from now on 👍

Users who are viewing this thread